THE TEMPTATION

Taehyung barely makes time for his friends. He is busy with new projects that he ended up refusing to go out. Jimin wins his first award in all shows and is busy with his performances. Namjoon was so satisfied with his Album's popularity after Jimin gains his first-ever bilboard achievement. His girlfriend also releases a cover on her YouTube channel. Hobi is a very supportive father in the whole situation. He ended up visiting his son during MV shooting, and Music Bank performances. Jungkook also has a mini schedule for a brand, he is heading toward New York.The boys ended up meeting at Jimin's home last night before Jungkook's departure. They played video games overnight, eat a lot of snacks and drink a lot. As Jimin forgot his father is a very disciplined person, they didn't pay concern to clean the mess they have made in his living room and ended up sleeping. Yes, the next morning Hobi preached to them like they are 12 years old kids. There is nothing to feel offended by because of their bond.

SUGA's POV:-

I have been working so hard for TXT. It's very hard to compete with other groups because of the challenging competition. I ain't doubt the capability of the group but I doubt mine. Their previous comeback went good but I want them to go further in the future. This time we are going to release chapter TEMPTATION. The five boys are being hard on themselves. They are frightened to disappoint me I told them it was okay and we will try until we win. I feel sinful when I saw no yearning in their eyes. Today I give them a day off before the release of the Album. We are proceeding to release it this week. I barely spoke with Taehyung, the last time he came to my studio but I was busy creating beats. He says he can watch me and can stay on the couch but ended up sleeping on that. I got deja vu when he was little I used to bought him along with me so I can keep my eyes on him and when he started dozing off I put him on the couch of my studio, sometimes he don't want to let go of me so I had to hold him with one arm while he hugged me like a slot clutches a tree. I remembered my parents used to do two things at that time. Either they push me to find another mate or to hire a babysitter. I declined both options because Taehyung isn't a burden to me and I'm not like his mother at least. Once I dropped him at my parent's house he started getting used to them but one day my heart broke when I saw his tear-stained face he kept repeating 

'Appa no grandpa house' Initially I was confused but I questioned him for the explanation he told me that my parents tried to convince him to stay with them whole life because apparently, his father needs someone else to start a family with. I couldn't believe they said this to him. Since that day I never let him stay at their place, I know they are my parents but they have no right to take my son away from me. They never loved me and I knew that, I don't want my son to go through the same shit I did. I remembered I had a huge fight with them because they mentioned Taehyung as a bad luck for me. Tae is a bad luck? Not in this world. He bring me back to life, because of him I want to be a good person, He was so cute and innocent that I can't say no to him. I am afraid he will forget his Appa when he will grow up.

'I must call Taehyung today' I say to myself.

POV:-"Should we release the pictures?" "Yes, what about this Friday?" "Excellent! It would be awesome because TXT having their comeback This Friday so that will be fun" "It's time to destroy them and we all know how insane both fandoms are loll"________________________________________________________________________________Yoongi was around to depart his studio when someone knocks on the door.He unlocked his door and find Beomgyu with a dinner container standing shyly. "Beomgyu?" he exclaimed. "PD-nim, I know you have been working day and night, you gave us an "off day" but you still chose to dwell at your studio." He says and gave the container to him. Yoongi peeked at the container and then at the boy who gave him that "And what's that? kid""As we had a free day today so we selected to hang out together, Soobin hyung took us to a new restaurant and surprisingly it was way too pleasing, We bought some for you........Since we heard you weren't able to eat at night" Yoongi was smiling internally because he never anticipated this from them apparently His entertainment company is the most strict one about the connection between boss and artist. Well, he has to remain professional but not be abrupt."Thanks for that now go you need to rest Tomorrow you have a busy schedule"Yoongi took the container along with him to his home.At first, he believed someone broke into his house but he was coolheaded when he saw a messy Taehyung dancing to some jazz melody."Ah, Tae what a surprise" He embraced him in a hug."I know you have a big day tomorrow so I arrived to spend the weekend with you and I bring Tannie with me lol" He makes his way to the kitchen and Suga follows him. "You bought dumplings and kimchi?" He says excitingly and grabs the box from his father's hand. "No, not me TXT did it as a thank-you gift," He states. Taehyung can't help but start feasting while sitting in the living room and Suga sits beside him. He let his father try the food he actually ordered already before Suga's arrival since he is bad at cooking."It is good," Suga says while chewing on the dumpling. "Wait I need to know from where they got this heavenly good meal" Taehyung discovers it's from That restaurant, where he likes to go again but can't because of the threat."EAT-JIN? WTH is with the name" Suga says making fun of the name but catching the expressions of sorrow on Taehyung's face."We can Go to the restaurant, Don't be sad TaeTae" He brushes his hair. "Apparently no. Do you know who Jin is?""No even I never heard about that restaurant before, do you know?" suga tells with interest"Yeah..........He is Kim SeokJin the father of Jennie, Jimin took us to this restaurant and he identified me already" Taehyung respondedThere are so many queries arising in Suga's head and he wants to know the answers."Tae! Did he say something bad to you?" Taehyung glimpsed the impulsive shift of the voice. He didn't want to regret revealing the truth so he lied."No nothing just you know that as a father it must be difficult for him to see those comments" "I don't give a damn about that girl or her father. But I never stay quiet if someone bashes my son" SUGA makes it transparent to him. He grabbed the dumplings box from his hand "And give me this, I will toss it in the trash bin, you aren't going to eat things from that restaurant" SUGA wasn't in the mood to take it easy and Taehyung don't want his father to be this angry. He snatches that box "Appa you know I can trade anything for dumplings and this is a portion of food why do we have to act like this, when everything is cleared between us besides SeokJin is her father he is a very good chief. Trust me" He says while showing his boxy smile. No matter how hard SUGA tries to be cold he melts when it comes to his son he pinches his cheek and replied: "Okay I will let you eat that, should we watch a movie?"Taehyung make himself half lay on his father's left meanwhile SUGA just put his specs on his face.

________________________________________________________________________________

On the other hand, Jennie has her overseas schedule from tomorrow. She was trying to convince her parents to come along with her. "Nini we can't your Appa has his work and You will be busy, we will go on a vacation once you got on hiatus," Jisoo says and put wrapped clothes of Jennie in her suitcase. Jin smiles when Jennie shows them her sad pouty face "Appa please?" she uses her baby voice to convince them. "Your mom is right Nini. Nowadays it's very busy in restaurants maybe because of that Jimin kid" Jin refused her.

STORY IS BEGINING,

THERE IS A REASON BEHIND WRITING THE LOVELY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FATHER AND SON IN MY FF. YOU CAN ASSUME BUT I'LL NOT REVEAL LOL.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS STORY. I SALUTE TO YOUR STAMINA OF BARING CRINGE LOL I AIN'T THAT GOOD PLUS UNIVERSITY SUCKS , THANK YOU FOR READING