THE PARTY.. [2]

Jhope was in mixed feelings he wasn't considering his son's bold step he is a grown man who knows his good and bad but all of sudden, Girlfriend? Hobi knows he saw her somewhere, maybe in magazines or something, "ahh hello Rose lovely to meet you. I'm his father" he let out his words after processing what just happened. "Hello! nice to meet you, your son talks a lot about you, sir, congratulations" she seems sweet, hope thinks.Introvert Kook trying not to cling to his father but ended up sitting nearby him. Namjoon noticed and asks "who is that girl, Hobi is talking with kook?"Namjoon was curious so does Yoongi."Dad she is Jim's girlfriend. She is a singer and model by profession" kook trying to deliver all possible details to his father. Taehyung joins the trio to sit with them. Namjoon was asking him about his modeling career. "Bro! meet my soon-to-be daughter-in-law Rose Park"Jhope announce to them, taking Rose and Jimin along with them. "That was a big statement, sir, I think you should consider Jimin 's opinion" she let out an awkward laugh. "Look hoba, your goofy self making your son uncomfortable," Yoongi says with a smirk on his face. Jimin was quiet all the time 'I better shut my mouth before I will say something dumb' he supposed"I bought my friend along with me? I hope you will don't mind that?" Rose says nervously. "Dear, why would we," Jhope says.She waves toward Jennie. Jennie makes her way to her."Amm, I know she had some misunderstandings with Jimin's childhood friend recently but You guys already cleared everything. She is Jennie Kim, she is my childhood friend" Rose introduces her friend. Jennie states hi to them, she knows that they may not be feeling pleased with her presence."Hi Jennie, thanks for coming, enjoy, you guys carry on I will join later" Jhope left them with a smile. Jimin looked at Tae who suddenly lose his appetite. He felt bad for him but what he can do, he didn't plan to spoil his mood. Rose drag Jimin to the photo booth for photographs.

Yoongi glanced at Jennie's bracelet. He knows that's a couple of bracelets his son already had. "So Jennie what is your current status, I mean according to Job?" Namjoon wants to show a good impact."I'm currently more into modeling and branding, but I have plans to release a solo album this year" She replied confidently and continues "I am a big fan of yours, sir, I listened to your speech and I like the music you produce. My father surprise me on my 18th birthday with your concert ticket" she don't want to sound greedy but she is a real fan. Her comment left a proud grin on Joon's face but on the other hand, Yoongi wasn't taking any of her comments positively. He was acting a bit rude."I assume you aren't from a celebrity family?right?"Yoongi says in a sarcastic tone. She made eye contact with him Taehyung has already left the table."no sir My father is the Owner of a restaurant and he does own a company of clothing brand, my mother was a model but left her career after she got married" she tries not to be unconfident."Sounds like a good thing, you have so much variety to eat, right?" Jungkook says playfully. She nods"she is sitting with his father, click the picture for evidence""they thought we never know they are together, make sure to click pictures if you saw them together' fastpack's reporter has no good reputation and this was one of the reasons.Taehyung's POV:Not gonna lie but she is looking pretty in that outfit. 'Min Taehyung what the hell are you thinking' I scold my inner thoughts about her. She makes her way toward me and my friend. "Hi Jennie remember we met at Paris fashion?" my friend Kai look at her with a knowing expressions. She laughed and put her hand on her mouth to hide 'Am I third wheeling?' I thought. "yes I do," she says "I 'm glad, By the way, no offense but I got a heart attack when I saw that Dating rumor" how did he say this so casually knowing the fact it will make both of us uncomfortable? "Kai that's an accident caused by me nothing more," I say in my deep voice. He didn't bother to say sorry and continued "Jennie, It's okay if I follow you on Instagram? I mean I'm not that famous. You know what I mean" I wonder why he is showing so much interest in her. whatever' I noticed that she was also feeling uncomfortable."Kai, listen I don't think it's a healthy thing to do. but you can have my manager's number If you want to contact me" She refused. He smirks and nods. His phone rang so he left us alone. "Isn't he making you uncomfortable Miss?" I speak generally. She nods.I was feeling bad for her so I started talking casually "Amm I know my sorry can't heal the things that happened to you the previous day. I'm not a grumpy person but I caused you damage" I apologized to her again not making eye contact with her."It's okay, Taehyung," she says while looking at her glass."You know about Jimin and Rose thing.don't you?"I say while sipping on my glass. She nods "They met at my father's restaurant, She told me to arrange a private table for her. When I asked her why she said for a date""I think Jimin mentioned a new eating place to us he said the food is really tasty" I remembered "Your father is the owner of that place?""yeah, he is " she smiles"I saw his picture on your social media that day. You already know who is my father" I say feeling proud."yes. not gonna lie he is scary in real. I thought the media shows him cold on screen but he does possess personality like a strict person, I'm sorry if I crossed my line" she says playing with her fingers."No, actually he is not scary. He is very gentle, cute, calm, and also loving. I think he just did not feel good today. You know the rumors and the things" I defend my father I know he has temper issues."Okay if you say so""My father can also cook you know""But my father is a pro at cooking. If you ever will eat his kimchi you never got tired of that taste""I don't like spicy foods""He also doesn't cook very spicy food"We have a good conversation. She is a nice person and aside from those rumors I think we will have a good friendship.