THE PARTY [1]

AT Party venue:-Hoseok was so hyped that he throw a whole mega-listening party for his son Jimin. He told his father 'you don't have to do this much appa what if I failed' but no power can make him stop. He was so overwhelmed that he almost cried at every single recording of Jimin. Taehyung and Jungkook arrived early with their fathers. As old people like Nmajoon and Yoongi choose a corner to sit in and have some caffeine together. Guest are coming and Hoseok was greeting them he introduces Jimin to his friends and keeps praising his son in front of everyone it making Jimin feels blush."Joon! your son does gym daily and here he eats like he doesn't care about his diet" Yoongi grabs Namjoon's attention. "Yoon he grew up now He knows his best. By the way what about you bro? I heard about the controversy. God! Jungkook pushed his phone on my face to show me that accidental thing " Yoongi adjust his glasses and speaks "a worthless person like her can't take advantage of my son's prestige"Jungkook shoved the food in his mouth while Taehyung took his selfie. Jimin approaches them "Bros did I tell you?" Tae didn't let him complete his sentence " Yeah your soon-to-be girlfriend is also coming" Jungkook looked at them with wide eyes. "Kook doesn't tell me you at the butter paper too," Jimin asked playfully. "Yeah I did I guess but I saw a documentary that says all things came out eventually" They laughed and continue talking then Jimin spotted his girlfriend from afar and left for her. TaeKook looked in his direction and saw her but she wasn't alone the worst is that Jennie Kim was along with her. "Damn Tae hyung isn't she that girl?"Jimin took Rose's hand while greeting Jennie on the way. He took her directly to his father. "Appa," he says trying to seek Hoseok's attention. Finally, his father looked in his direction and saw Jimin with a beautiful girl, he rose his eyebrows. Jimin smiles and Looked into Rose's eyes before looking in his direction. "She is my girlfriend Appa Her name is Rose Park, Babe he the artist" Hobi was too stunned to speak but shook hands with her.On the other hand, Taehyung and Jennie have a hard time avoiding eye contact. They didn't notice but Yoongi was keeping eyes on both of them. He doesn't know why he is being so overprotective towards his son after all he is a grown man who can handle things by himself.