THE CHAOS

Jennie's POV:-
like every morning it seems like a normal morning. Today I, fortunately, have a day off from my work. First I unlock my phone and it starts buzzing unstoppably.
-Notification V has followed you on Instagram-
Wait Kim Taehyung followed me?
oh no so many comments. Dam!
'bish leave my boy alone' 'he never is yours'
lots of snake and poop emojis?
No oH my God what the hell did that goofy boy did? I DMed him on Instagram
'unfollow me right now
I need to go company and tell them to do
'"ya jeny appa cooked the breakfast" "Eomma I need to go company urgently, will eat after that"
Ahh, today is gonna be a chaotic day.
Jennie ran into her bathroom to get ready.
________________________________________________________________________________
TAE's POV
I was enjoying kimchi in my dream but my manager don't want me to live in peace I woke up to the sounds of notifications and a call. As expected MANAGER is calling.
"Yeah lemme sleep peacefully for a day" I let my frustration out while rubbing my hair. "Taehyung back to earth? in what world you are living?" the manager says angrily. "what is wrong bro why so rude?" All of a sudden why is being so rude? "First of all go and unfollow Jennie Kim from Insta and after that, I want a BRIEF EXPLANATION ON THIS CHAOS" He almost destroyed my ears 'wait what?'. I hang him on phone and check my Instagram 'dam bro you followed Jennie yesterday?' I rushed to her ID and first unfollowed her then I saw so many DMs.

JIMIN

-Bish in what world you followed Jennie Kim?

-spill the tea sis

JK
-Hyung what is that?
JENNIE KIM
-unfollow me right now

'Ahh what I DID'

_______________back to call_______________
"I.....it was an accident Sir," I told the truth. "ACCIDENT? Prince Taehyung, do you know why your fans bashed her so badly throughout the night because of your accident? You are associated with so many big brands, you are representing them, and you are the face. Do you know what this will cost you and MR.Min?. Many people already suspected you to be together and here you add more to believe in their fantasies" oh man I never saw him that angry. "OKAY don't need to be yelled at me I am coming, call all the press I will explain this by myself and I know my fans will understand me" I hope I will not cause more trouble.
I ran into my wardrobe to change into something wearable.
____________________________________________________________________
AT JENNIE's house:-
"she had some urgency Jin she left early in the morning," Jisoo says
"Oh okay hope everything is alright" Jin exclaimed
"oh my husband is such a good cook wait for nini to post your picture yesterday did you see that?" she asked while munching on the pancake. "No I didn't look at my phone since yesterday show me" He replied while leaning into Jisoo's phone.
They smiled as they both saw the pictures.
"let's look at the comments," Jin says
"oh look Jisoo still every girl is simping over your man," he says proudly "wait for Jin, did you see those comments?" suddenly their smile turns into a different emotion, an emotion of worry and anger. "stay away from my Taehyung you bish" "Your father is a cook and his father is a multitasking producer, you can't match his status" "he has talent not like you being a s|** , w****, you bish" tears are coming out from Jisoo's eyes she says in a trembling voice "what is going on jagi?" she put her hand on her mouth. "Because of a rich bastard, my daughter is facing this much hate. That's why she goes without eating her breakfast. Jisoo it's not the right time to be weak. We have to give her support. Don't cry I am so worried about nini of what she is going through right now" Jin put the phone on the table and hug his crying wife to comfort him. "We have to see who this MIN TAEHYUNG is let's stalk him on the internet"
________________________________________________________________________________
PRESS AT YG ENT.
"So Jennie what happened yesterday night? Min Taehyung one of the most famous artists internationally followed you" a reporter asked her
"I don't know anything about him and We aren't even friends. I think it's a mistake I can't say anything from his side. It's good if he will explain his side." Jennie replied calmly
"so you aren't friends, right? Is he your rival?" a reporter asked
"No Please don't turn my words. I mean we didn't know each other. I am here to say that Please stop dropping hate comments about my father and my family. My father didn't do anything in this case even though I didn't do anything. His fans keep saying weird stuff on my social media platforms. I & my family didn't have anything with his family or him" after making this crystal clear announcement she walk out from there.
________________________________________________________________________________Taehyung's company decide to drop his apology video on social media and sent Flowers to Jennie as an apology.
______THE VIDEO_____
"Hello, this is Min Taehyung. I want to talk about the chaos I created last night. First, that was an accident. I didn't do that purposely. Please stop hating her. We aren't in a relationship and her father, I don't even know him. I begged my pardon for what I did again this wasn't done purposely. Thank You. I hope everyone understands me and accepts my apology"
________________________________________________________________________________
AT MIN PROD.
Yoongi was watching the news channel on his big screen.
"see SUGA your kid cause so much chaos." Jhope enters the room with this statement. Yoongi set his posture and adjust his glasses.
"Yah Hoba you never let go a single chance to let me live alone?" he says
J-hope laughed.
"Did you see that poor girl's comments? They came after her father" he says with sorrow.
"I don't know about that I just hope my boy didn't get into any trouble in the future, or," Yoongi says
"or else?" J-hope rise his eyebrow.
"I will destroy every single person who causes him damage" Yoongi looked into his eyes.
"but it's his fault not her, dude" J-hope laughed worriedly.
"you think I care about her? the only one whom I care about is my son" Yoongi turns off the TV.
"Let's go and have some coffee together, shall we?" Yoongi says while grabbing his coat.

_________________________________________________________________________________