THE PROUD ATITUDE

Taehyung 's POV:-Arghh finally now I will get some mental peace. I hope that girl doesn't demand more from me. Yes, I know it's all my fault. Should I call Appa he must be disappointed in me. I only have him by my side I should say sorry his reputation got infected by my silly mistake. I called my father, waiting for him to pick call up, sipping on my AA. "Hello! Taehyung-ah! are you okay? everything is good?"

 I felt very warm after hearing him this worried. That's not the first time as I already told you that my father isn't like those billionaires, he is very sensitive about me and he never let me go.

"Appa..........I'm alright and everything is good. I just called you to say sorry. I know because of my mistake you also faced the media and that shitty news."

 I was in the middle of my apology he interrupt me and says

 "Son you think I will scold you for ruining that girl's repo? I ain't a heartless person but a selfish one I know it's an accident and it's okay if you say sorry to her. you both explained yourselves. I don't know who is she but if she took this as a chance of being highlighted so I'm gonna do what needs"

 Is'nt he sounds like 'mafia'? Yeah, he does. I replied "Okay Appa that's a relief that you aren't angry with me but the last parts give me gangster vibes, for real" we both laughed.

"Are you going to attend Jimin's album party?"

 I was curious because my father is not a party person but for sake of his best friend maybe he said yes?. he took a 5-minute pause 

"I don't have any plans on that day, Hoseok forced me to show up at that party but I don't want to go" He refused but that's not gonna happened. 

"You have to come Because I want you to be with me at the party and I am not taking 'no' for an answer" I know now he will come. 

"Okay sir If you say so"

I cut the call now I have to find the best outfit for the party.________________________________________________________________________________When Jennie got free from her schedule she directly leaves for his home. She noticed something and feels like a car is following her. She told her driver to turn the car on some random street. The driver followed her instruction. She knows the situation is going to be worst for her because she better know how insane Taehyung and her fans are in real. She took a deep breath. The first she did when she entered the house was to put on a fake but realistic smile. 'no matter what will happen I'm not gonna be weak'Jennie's POV:-"Nini! Jinnie our nini is at home" My mom says loudly. I assume they aren't aware of what just happened. She hugged me so tight then my father approaches me and kisses my forehead. "I never knew my daughter is so brave. We are always with you, I promise I never let that wild bear hurt you" My dad says in a threatening way.'wait lol nice name dad. Arghh they knew about that' "O my God I love you both so much" my father envelopes me and my mom in a warm hug. I am damn sure that rich bastard never experiences this love from his parents because not everyone is lucky to have parents like them. I had an invitation to a party Rose insisted I to go on a party with her cause she needs a partner. It's her trial date boyfriend's listening party she didn't tell me his name just said "I am gonna show you directly"

sorry for mistakes,

writer,