36 | Do you Love him?

"God when was the last time we hung out? Like 2 months ago?" I was sitting opposite Willow at the cafe we always went to. It was another sunny day out in London, which was the perfect opportunity to catch up with her.

"Yeah sorry, I had to go all the way to Manchester for like 3 weeks for work," Willow gave me an apologetic look and I smiled, "speaking of work..." Willow gave me a knowing look which made me grow nervous, "how are things with you and Mason? Last time you updated me, Mason and his girlfriend broke up and you guys fucked." Willow leaned forward, resting her head in both of her hands as you stared at me attentively.

I felt my cheek burn up as I blushed profusely, ducking my head down and fiddling with my fingers, "well.." I spoke, my voice soft and shy, "he's... kind of my.. boyfriend now.." something bounced in my chest at the verbal confession. It was already very clear to me that Mason and I were a thing now but something about admitting it to someone else made it feel more real. It's like it finally spiked me when the word 'boyfriend' slipped out of my mouth and really set me into reality.

I'm dating Mason Mount..

My thoughts were cut off by a squeal causing me to look up and see what looked to be Willow trying to hold in her inner fangirl.

"Shut up!" Willow slapped my arm! "SHUT UP!" She said louder, slapping my hand once again.

"Ow! Stop," I retracted my hand to soothe the stinging sensation but Willow didn't back away. She gripped tightly on my wrist, looking at me with wide eyes and a smile that stretched from ear to ear.

"Oh my god I can't believe it! It finally happened oh my god you're in a fucking relationship!" Willow aggressively shook my wrist in excitement and I couldn't help but smile. Seeing Willow happy for me and approving of my relationship made everything so much more relieving and wiped away any doubt of talking about it to her.

"Okay but what about you?! How's it going with your mystery man?" I teased changing the subject. I didn't really want to go into a lot of detail about mine and Mason's relationship; it was still very new and I still wasn't comfortable with sharing all the details yet.

It was now her turn to blush profusely as she leaned back in her chair, "it's going really well.. like.. really well," she stopped to think for a moment, "I don't think I've ever been this happy.." I smile, my heart feeling so full seeing my best friend as happy as she was. 

"Wait– let's go pay and you can tell me on the way to your place," I said, getting up from our table and walking over to the front counter to pay for our food.

Willow's apartment was only down the road from the cafe so we decided to walk. We were walking along the street and I gestured for Willow to continue.

"Um.. heh," it was clear how nervous and flustered she was, "I don't know he's just... he treats me really well.. which is a little weird because he's known as a man whore," she giggled, "but with me he's just a different person and I.. I love it."

"Awwww!" I squeezed her into a tight hug. It was so cute seeing her get all giddy and excited for a guy.

"Tyler?" Willow suddenly said pulling away from the hug and I froze, not daring to turn around, "oh my god, Tyler!" She said again and I squeezed my eyes shut as I steadied my breathing, hoping it was a different Tyler she recognised.

"Willow! I haven't seen you in forever!" The familiar voice said and dread instantly washed over me. I slowly turned around not wanting anything but to run away at this moment, "oh Nora, hey how are you going?"

I sent him a tight smile, "good, and you?"

"Pretty good myself, you look really nice today," I dipped my head down to shamefully hide my flustered cheeks. I don't know why the suddenly compliment made me go all shy but I wasn't going to let him know that...