1

On an ordinary day in the charming streets of Queenstown, New Zealand, a gentle breeze embraces a young woman named Yeji, eliciting a radiant smile on her face.

"Excuse me, would you like one?" Yeji offers a box of delectable churros to an elderly man, who is busy unlocking his boutique store.

"Why, yes! Thank you," the old man replies appreciatively.

"Wishing you a wonderful morning!" Yeji cheerfully greets the passersby as she leisurely walks through the lively city. She takes delight in observing her neighbors purchasing essentials, shop owners preparing to open their stores, and children engaging in various activities such as basketball, skateboarding, passing the ball, and playing hopscotch.

As Yeji encounters a group of children playing on the side of the street, she warmly addresses them, knowing them well from her frequent visits to the local youth community.

"Hey there!" Yeji calls out, catching the children's attention.

"Yeji!!!" the kids chorus in unison, their faces lighting up with joy. Yeji's presence brings a sense of familiarity and excitement.

"All right, kids. The center is now open. Let's head over!" a woman exclaims from the entrance, prompting the children to scamper towards the building eagerly.

Before they rush inside, Yeji graciously offers the unopened box of churros to the kids. "Thank you, Yeji!" they exclaim gratefully before running off towards the entrance, their spirits high.

"Take it easy, kids! The center isn't going anywhere!" Yeji playfully reminds them, a customary part of her morning routine before she continues her journey to the Belrose flower shop. As part of her daily ritual, whenever she has some extra money—which is usually the case—she purchases bread or breakfast treats to share with her neighbors. These moments with the children serve as her personal way of starting the day, much like savoring a cup of coffee, before she immerses herself in her work at the flower shop.

"Yeji, you don't have to do that every single morning, you know," Miss Sarah, the director of the youth community center, expressed with a hint of concern in her voice.

"Don't worry about it, Miss Sarah. It brings me joy," Yeji responded warmly, her charming smile revealing a tiny dimple. She extended the box of churros towards Miss Sarah.

The director sighed, well aware of Yeji's unwavering determination. "All right, Yeji. Take care."

"Goodbye, Miss Sarah. Remember, don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need a helping hand!" Yeji bid farewell, her genuine eagerness evident in her voice.

・゚✧*:・˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Mrs. Smith!" Yeji approached the small stall where a woman sold a variety of items on the street.

"Yeji! Good morning to you," the woman greeted her with a warm smile.

"I'll trade you a churros for today's newspaper, please?" Yeji extended her arm, offering the churros to Mrs. Smith.

"Why do you bother with this old-fashioned stuff? We have smartphones for a reason!" Mrs. Smith responded sarcastically, handing Yeji the newspaper.

"I've developed a fondness for newspapers because of my dad's influence. Besides, the headlines never fail to excite me!" Yeji replied, humming contentedly as she perused the pages of the newspaper in her hands.

"The hot Princess' visit to Queenstown caused a pleasant weather in the city," Yeji read the headline aloud and let out a light chuckle. "But what's with this bouquet arrangement? Couldn't they have hired a professional florist?" She displayed the front page of the newspaper to Mrs. Smith, her disappointment evident.