3

"Shit. I forgot, I still have papers to submit for my subject with Mr. Kelly!" Chaeryeong grunted as she remembered her pending task for the day.

"You're such a dummy, Serena!"

"So are you, Jade. Shut up and stop calling me Serena, please!" Chaeryeong retorted, playfully annoyed.

"That's enough. What time are you going to school, Ryeong?" Yeji interrupted, trying to maintain the peace.

"Probably around 2 pm–"

"Hey, Ryeong! Don't we have an order from the principal? Is the arrangement done already?" Karina asked, as she was responsible for keeping track of their customers' orders.

"Actually, Yeji took that order from me," Chaeryeong replied, looking at Yeji, who seemed fully engrossed in arranging a bouquet. "I assume that's the one?" Chaeryeong gestured towards Yeji's creation.

"Yes, it is. I'll be the one delivering it to the principal. She's one of our loyal customers, and the prom is just around the corner. I need to have a good shot on her," Yeji responded, focused on adding the final touches.

"But aren't you also supposed to make the Princess' bouquet?" Karina inquired.

"I'll leave it to you guys. I will text all the details you need to start with while I'm away. I trust both of you to make it perfect, okay?" Yeji assured them, expressing her confidence in their abilities.

The two girls nodded, appreciating Yeji's trust in them. They knew that Yeji always provided clear instructions, making it unnecessary to contact her for any clarifications.

"I'll submit your paper for you, Ryeong. Just send it to my email, and I'll print it at the university," Yeji offered, ready to lend a helping hand.

Chaeryeong nodded and saluted Yeji. "Make sure to drive safely, sweetheart," Karina reminded Yeji as she prepared to ignite the motor and head out on her delivery.

・゚✧*:・˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Yeji's ride went smoothly until she found herself stuck in traffic just a few kilometers away from the university.

"Ugh, of all the times, why does it have to be right now?" Yeji unconsciously tapped her foot on the ground, growing impatient as she waited for the traffic to clear.

As she sat there, Yeji noticed several motor patrols and police cars tailing two black vans that were entering the premises of the local university.

"Eh? Why is the mayor visiting the university? It's not even the week of the prom yet," Yeji wondered aloud, puzzled by the unexpected visitation.

Finally, the traffic eased up, allowing Yeji to find an open parking space for her motorbike. She quickly parked and made her way to the university's printing service area to pay for Chaeryeong's paper to be printed.

However, as Yeji approached the entrance of the auditorium and canteen hall, she was stopped by the guards stationed there. "Excuse me, miss. Where are you going?" one of the guards inquired.

Yeji pointed towards the faculty room located at the end of the hallway. "I need to go to the faculty room."

The guard shook his head. "I'm sorry, but you cannot go this way. Please take an alternate route to the arts building."

Yeji mentally facepalmed herself, realizing that the suggested route would take her much farther from the faculty room. She turned around abruptly, feeling a rush of frustration, only to accidentally bump into someone who happened to be passing by.