13

Lisa approached Princess Yuna with a sense of urgency, knowing that she needed to relay important information. "Your Highness," she began, her voice steady yet urgent, "there's something I need to discuss with you regarding Princess Ryujin's scheduled youth community outreach today."

Yuna, attentive to Lisa's tone, nodded for her to continue.

"Yesterday there have been some... complication," Lisa continued carefully, "and now Princess Ryujin's absence at the outreach might not be well-received by Yeji."

Concern flickered across Yuna's face as she listened intently. "What complication?" she inquired, her voice tinged with worry.

"During a tutoring session with Yeji, Princess Ryujin's behavior was... less than favorable," Lisa explained delicately. "As a result, Yeji and her friends felt uncomfortable with her,"

"What did she do this time?" Yuna facepalmed herself.

"Don't worry, Princess. It's been resolved actually, however, Princess Ryujin had confirmed her attendance to the youth community outreach today as her conciliation gesture."

Yuna frowned, understanding the implications. "So, you're suggesting that I attend the outreach in Princess Ryujin's place?" she asked, seeking confirmation.

Lisa nodded. "Yes, Your Highness. It would ensure a smoother interaction and prevent any potential damage to Princess Ryujin's relationship with Yeji and her friends."

Yuna considered the situation for a moment before nodding in agreement. "Very well, Lisa. I'll attend the outreach in Princess Ryujin's stead. Please inform Yeji and her friends accordingly."

"Of course, Your Highness," Lisa replied, relieved that Yuna had agreed to step in. "I'll make the necessary arrangements immediately."

"Just tell Yeji you will be sending someone else. I will be the one to explain to her why my sister won't be able to come today."

Lisa nodded and bowed down to Yuna before she followed the older Clemonte to the car.

Princess Yuna prepared herself to represent her sister at the youth community outreach, determined to uphold the royal family's reputation and mend any strained relationships in Ryujin's absence.

Speaking of her royal reputation... probably now is the time she reveal the truth to Yeji.

・゚✧*:・˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚

As Yeji and her friends arrived at the youth community outreach event, they exchanged greetings with Princess Yuna, unaware of her true identity. Yeji couldn't shake off the feeling of surprise upon realizing that Ely, was the individual Lisa had mentioned earlier as someone else.

Princess Yuna, maintaining her guise as Ely, approached Yeji with a warm smile. "Yeji, it's wonderful to see you again!"

Yeji, still oblivious to Yuna's true identity, returned the smile. "Likewise, Ely. I'm glad you could make it."

Ely reciprocated the greetings with a polite nod. Once the initial pleasantries were exchanged, Ely gestured discreetly for Yeji to join her for a private conversation.

"Yeji, I want to apologize for the change in plans regarding Princess Ryujin's attendance today. She was originally scheduled to be here, but unfortunately, urgent matters have arisen in Westflint." Ely began to explain the reason for her presence at the outreach event instead of Princess Ryujin.

Ely sighed softly, her expression reflecting the weight of the situation. "There was a severe storm that struck Westflint, causing extensive damage and posing significant challenges to our people. As the heir to the throne, Princess Ryujin's presence is required at the palace to oversee relief efforts and provide support to those affected."