Chapter 13

Anderson's POV

I can't find her, and now i'm about to beat Asher's drunk ass.

"Asher Brooks. I swear on everything I love, if you don't tell me where River is I'm going to roundhouse kick your ass," I told him, he sipped on his water unfazed.

"I'm telling you that she was talking to some dude they walked away somewhere," He shrugged, I took a deep breath.

"Fuck. Ok I can't do this, where's Rayleigh have you seen her?" I asked, I'm ready to leave.

Asher looked up in thought.

"I think I saw her making out with some girl upstairs," He said, I sighed and stood up.

"Ok come on, you're coming with me to look for them," I said, Asher frowned.

"Why? I'm not ready to leave yet," He pouted, I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care, It's 1am and I'm ready to leave, now come on," I grabbed his wrist and dragged him upstairs.

Thank God.

But ew.

I found Rayleigh. She had this girl pinned against the wall while practically eating her alive. Ew.

"Go get her," I pushed Asher forward, he glared at me.

"Why me?" He asked.

"Because you've known her longer," I shrugged, he rolled her eyes and went to Rayleigh.

"Rayleigh," Asher tapped on her shoulder, Rayleigh hummed swatting him away.

Ok i'm leaving, they should be here a while.

When I go to turn around River was standing right beside me, I jumped.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I asked.

"Had to help some random guy find his sister," She shrugged, I sighed.

"Please get her so we can go, everyone else already left," I told her, she giggled and nodded before going to where Asher was trying to get Rayleigh off the girl.

My phone began to ring in my pocket.

Alexander was calling me, I swiped to answer.

"What?" I asked as soon as I answered.

"Hey Andson! I need you to...To drive home!" He hiccuped, I scrunched my face together.

"Are you drunk?" I questioned, walking down the hall and down the stairs.

"Uh...I fink...fink...Think! Think so!" He laughed, I looked around.

"Ok where are you?" I asked, I heard a lot of chatter and splashing. I'll assume in the back.

"Uh...I dunno, you come? Pick me up!" I don't even know what he's saying.

I hung up and texted River that I had to drive Alexander home since he was drunk out of his damn mind.

I find Alexander sitting on a lounge chair surrounded by bottles, two being in his hands.