Hello world

8 years later...

"Brother wake up." Lightbringer said. "It's time to go to school."

Darkness woke up. He didn't really want to go to school.

"I want to sleep more." Darkness said. Darkness closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

"NIGHTSTAR! Come on. I don't want to be late for school." Lightbringer said.

Darkness looked over at her and looked a little angry.

"My name is Darkness, not Nightstar. I prefer Darkness. But I guess I'm coming no matter what I say I'm guessing." Darkness said.

"Yup. I want to meet new dragonets." Lightbringer said. She wanted to meet others that were around her age and make new friends.

"You mean young adult dragons. They should be around 8 years old so that would make them young adults, not dragonets." Darkness said.

Lightbringer looked at Darkness with a blank stare and then looked away.

"Whatever. Come on let's go!" Lightbringer said.

Lightbringer grabbed Darkness by one of his talons and pulled him out of bed and into their home's dining room. Darklurcker and Brightstar were in the kitchen making food.

"Hello, darling. You ready for school?" Brightstar said.

"Yes, mother!" Lightbringer said.

Lightbringer walked over to her mother. Brightstar gave her a big hug. Darklurcker looked over to his son.

"Heya Darkness. Lightbringer dragged you out of bed again, didn't she? Darklurcker said.

Darkness nodded.

"Ah. See you later sport." Darklurcker said.

"See ya later father." Darkness said.

Darkness and Lightbringer walked out of their home.

"Have fun at school darlings." Brightstar said. She waved at her kids. Lightbringer waved back.

Darkness and Lightbringer flew away to go to school. Lightbringer was flying in circles in the air because she was so happy.

"I can't wait to see our teachers. I hope they put us in the same classes." Lightbringer said.

"Calm down. You need to pay attention to where you're flying." Darkness said.

"But I'm so excited!" Lightbringer said.

Darkness and Lightbringer approached their school and saw many dragons from different tribes going there. He even saw some Rainwings.

"We made it. We're at "Dragon academy." Come on Nightstar. Let's go inside." Lightbringer said.

"For the last time. My name is Darkness. Not Nightstar." Darkness said.

Both of them entered their new school. Darkness looked at the inside. He was impressed by how good it looked.

"HELLO, STUDENTS! WELCOME TO DRAGON ACADEMY." a bigger dragon said.

"Who's that?" Lightbringer said.

"You don't know? Geez. That's Ravenmind. He's very famous. He's the smartest Nightwing that has existed." Darkness said.

"Oh my. I didn't know you were a nerd." Lightbringer said.

"Thank you students for coming today. I'm happy you all decided to come to my school." Ravenmind said. "Remember to choose you classes that you want to attend. There is Music class, History class, Geography class, Math class, Science class, and a lot of other classes. You choose your favorite class and attend them at certain times."