The Dark Truth

Antarctic

Antarctic decided to go to the history area to hopefully learn more about his mother. His idea was to figure out why she disappeared.

"Okay. Hopefully, I can get my answers here." Antarctic said to himself.

Antarctic entered into the history area where a dragon he didn't recognize was there. Actually, there were two dragons there. A Rainwing and a bigger older Seawing. The Rainwing was a female that looked a little bit younger than Antarctic. The Seawing was a male who looked like he wanted to get out of this conversation. Antarctic decided to intervene in this 'conversation'.

"What are you two arguing about?" Antarctic asked.

"This Seawing won't answer my simple question." the Rainwing said.

"Maybe if you would be more pacific Aura then I could answer your question." the Seawing said.

"What question is it?" Antarctic asked.

"Well if you must know it's about the location of the Nightwing Kingdom. I want to know where it is because a giant mean Nightwing came when I was 4 years old and tore down a lot of the Rainwing Kingdom." Aura said.

"I'm pretty sure only the Nightwings know that answer to your question." Antarctic said to Aura.

Aura still wanted her answer to come out of the Seawing in front of her named Pelican. Pelican just wanted Aura to shut up which Antarctic could tell just by looking at his face. So, Antarctic thought of a solution to this problem.

"Aura. Why don't you just ask Ravenmind about the Nightwing Kingdom? Surely he will know about it more than this Seawing here. Ravenmind was probably born there so he would know where it is." Antarctic said.

"You know. Your right! Ravenmind would know more about the Nightwing Kingdom than this pathetic Seawing. I'll go ask him instead." Aura said.

Aura ran out of the room and down the halls.

"Thanks for that. I owe you one" Pelican said.

"Well. I would like to know more about the Icewings. Particularly one named Antarctica. You know anything about her?" Antarctic asked Pelican.

"Antarctica? Let me think." Pelican said.

Pelican began thinking long and hard. He tried to remember what he heard about Antarctica.

"Ah Yes Antarctica. She lived during when Aurora was the queen of the Icewings. Also, she had a Nightwing best friend named Ragnarök who was her only friend and love interest." Pelican said.

"That's what everyone has told me about my mother. Also, about Ragnarök. Is it true that he lived 90,000 years ago? Because my mom disappeared 24 years ago. But if she was friends with Ragnarök that would make her around 90,024 old. But that seems impossible for any dragon." Antarctic said.

"Yeah because it's a lie. Her friend Ragnarök disappeared around 50 years ago. She kinda made up the lie in her scrolls. She just wanted to keep her friend safe. So, she made up tons of lies to keep Ragnarök safe. She actually disappeared about 9 years ago." Pelican said.

Antarctic was stunned at what he just heard from Pelican. Antarctic couldn't believe what he just heard. His own mother a liar?! The sound of it just sounded wrong to him. He didn't believe what he just heard. He thought "My mother couldn't have been a liar. Could she?". Questions raced through Antarctic's mind.

"That can't be true. It can't be true. My mother wouldn't lie. Your lying." Antarctic said in disbelief.

"Oh, it's very true. I helped Antarctica spread those scrolls everywhere. It's the truth." Pelican said.