The Last Hope

Pacific

Pacific and Lightbringer hide in a cave and began thinking of a plan to stop Darkness's madness.

"We need to find Antarctic. I don't think Darkness killed him. But I can't be sure." Pacific said.

"But if Antarctic is alive, then where is he?" Lightbringer asked.

Pacific began thinking about where Antarctic would most likely be. He thought of all the possible places where Antarctic might be. Then he thought of the perfect place where Antarctic would most likely be.

"I GOT IT! Antarctic is in the Icewing kingdom. It makes the most sense." Pacific said.

"Okay. That makes sense. Perfect sense. BUT WHERE IN THE ICEWING KINGDOM?!" Lightbringer said.

"I'm just saying once he sees us he will come to us maybe. It's worth a try." Pacific said.

"Okay let's go." Lightbringer said.

They both left the cave and flew as fast as they could to the Icewing kingdom to hopefully find  Antarctic. Their plan was that they could have Antarctic enchant something to stop Darkness somehow. When they reached the Icewing kingdom they immediately felt a wave of cold air. Their bodies started to shiver. Because no normal dragon can resist the cold of the Icewing kingdom.

"This place is SO COLD! I never thought this place is so cold." Lightbringer said shivering.

"That's why it's called the Icewing place. Isn't this a nIce place?" Pacific said.

"Was that a pun?" Lightbringer asked Pacific.

"Yes. Yes, it was. Thank you for noticing." Pacific said.

"Now let's find Antarctic!" Lightbringer said.

"Why do you need to find me?" Antarctic said.

Lightbringer and Pacific turned around and saw Antarctic alive and well. Antarctic was still bleeding from fighting Darkness.

"ANTARCTIC YOUR ALIVE?!" Lightbringer and Pacific yelled together.

"Yeah. Darkness spared my life a week ago apparently. My wounds haven't healed yet but I've alive thankfully. Is there something wrong?" Antarctic said questioningly.

"DARKNESS HAS GONE MAD AND KILLED MINE AND HIS PARENTS AND A LOT OF STUDENTS! YEAH, SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG!" Lightbringer shouted.

"All righty then. Where's Thunderstorm? Isn't she usually with you two? Is she hiding somewhere?" Antarctic asked.

Lightbringer and Pacific remembered what happened to Thunderstorm. They remembered how Darkness murdered her before their very eyes.

"Darkness choked her from a distance with his magic and broke her neck without even touching her." Pacific explained to Antarctic.

Antarctic's face turned from a smile to a worried face. Antarctic never imagined animus magic could do this. Animus magic was much scarier than Antarctic thought it was before.

"DEAR GOD! I'm guessing you want my help? Well, tough luck. I'm not helping. I faced him once and barely managed to survive. I'm not risking my life again." Antarctic said.

"But we can't face him without you. Everyone is going to die if we don't stop Darkness somehow. It's time to be a hero Antarctic. We have to try." Pacific said.

Antarctic looked Pacific in the eyes with a serious face. Pacific looked back at Antarctic with the same face.

"Do or do not. There is no try." Antarctic said.

"How do we do so stuff if we don't try?" Lightbringer asked.

"You either do the action or you don't do it. There is no in-between." Antarctic said.

"We need a hero. Everyone is Holding out for a Hero. I need a Hero to help us! And your our hero! Please we're begging you to help us! PLEASE!" Pacific started begging and pleading with Lightbringer to Antarctic.

"Uggh. FINE! But if this doesn't work, don't blame me." Antarctic said.

"Okay. Let's go. I'll tell you our plan on the way." Pacific said.

The three of them flew to hopefully stop Darkness. This was their final chance to save the world and they know it. They reach Dragon Academy and saw it in ruins. The place was burning and destroyed.

"OH, MY GOD! What has Darkness done?!" Lightbringer said.

Antarctic walked past Lightbringer and Pacific.

"DARKNESS! SHOW YOUR FACE, YOU COWARD!" Antarctic shouted.

They then all saw Darkness walk through the fire and was completely fine. Darkness stood in the fire unphased.

"HAHAHAHA! I KNOW YOU ALL WOULD COME BACK AT SOME POINT! It was only a matter of time till you all came back." Darkness said.

Antarctic began preparing his ice breath to freeze Darkness. Darkness saw this and prepared his fire breath. They both shot out their breaths. But Darkness's fire was too powerful and overpowered Antarctic's ice breath. Antarctic fell to the floor. The fire began burning his body so Antarctic had to use his animus magic to stop it. Pacific ran at Darkness. Darkness backhanded Pacific in the face (also known as a bitch slap) as hard as he could. Pacific flew far away from Darkness. Lightbringer was all that was left of this team. Darkness turned to look at his own sister.

"So, any other bright ideas? No. Didn't think so." Darkness said.

Darkness could clearly see the fear in her eyes.

"I'll let you go. I'm feeling a little bit generous so you can go." Darkness said.

Darkness turned his back to Lightbringer and walked away from her. Lightbringer stood there for a bit terrified but then she found her courage. She ran at Darkness and managed to claw Darkness's face but that was her mistake.

"Predictable. You put the dick in predictable. Foolish." Darkness said.

Darkness reached out his talon and Lightbringer started levitating. Then she started to move towards Darkness. Darkness grabbed her neck and started choking her. Lightbringer was struggling to breathe. Darkness cleared his throat from all the smoke and ash.

"I enchant Lightbringer to no longer have a physical presence in this world. To endlessly walk this world with nobody noticing her and not being able to touch or talk to anybody or anything!" Darkness said.

Darkness let go of Lightbringer. Then Lightbringer's body started disappearing in front of Pacific and Antarctic. Darkness watch as Lightbringer slowly disappeared. Lightbringer watched as her body slowly vanished in front of her eyes. But then she ran to Darkness and hugged him as her body slowly disappeared.

"I love you Darkness. Goodbye." Lightbringer said letting go of Darkness.

Then a teardrop fell from her eye to the ground. After a while, Lightbringer was completely gone without a trace.

"LIGHTBRINGER!!!!!" Pacific and Antarctic said together.

"Now she won't be a problem anymore. Do you all want to know why I didn't kill you two? Well, it's because there's a future that I saw that I want to happen. Antarctic's great-grandson Arctic helps create a great evil that will destroy this world. And Pacific's descendant will join that great evil named Darkstalker and help me destroy this world. Goodbye, you two. Live out the rest of your lives knowing this." Darkness said.

Darkness then left the area. Antarctic's and Pacific's descendants' fates were sealed. Darkness know this and left Antarctic and Pacific with his final words to them.

"I will never be a memory." Darkness told them.

And that was the last time Antarctic and Pacific saw of Darkness and Lightbringer. Antarctic and Pacific lived out the rest of their lives in fear of the future knowing that their descends might turn evil but maybe just maybe would stop Darkness if they taught them right.