Evil Begins

99,980 years later

                                                                    Darkness

99 millenniums have passed since Darkness destroyed Dragon Academy. Darkness had made himself be able to live forever without aging also known as ageless. But Darkness grew ginormous these last 99 millenniums. So, he enchanted a necklace so that he could shrink to the size of an adult dragon. Darkness had a plan. If he was to ever be killed somehow, he wanted what he called 'slaves' to do his bidding if he was to ever die. Then, he noticed something. He saw a Nightwing couple with a young Nightwing with a silver teardrop next to his eye. Darkness saw potential in this Nightwing kid. So, he killed the Nightwing kids swiftly and quietly. Then, he picked up the Nightwing kid who Darkness discovered his name was Stargazer renamed him Starkiller and began Starkiller's training. Day by day, Starkiller got better and better and soon enough made Starkiller the best assassin around.

                                                                8 years later

"Starkiller what do you have to report today?" Darkness asked Starkiller.

Starkiller walked in front of Darkness and bowed to him.

"I found a weird Nightwing female who has no memories at all so, I knocked her out and brought her here to you my master. I thought maybe you might have a use for her." Starkiller said.

Starkiller showed Darkness the mysterious female Nightwing he brought. Darkness examined the Nightwing for minutes. Darkness tried reading her mind but found nothing.

"She clearly can read minds because of her silver teardrop, I think she might be able to see into the future but I can't be for sure." Darkness said.

"Maybe if you train her she could prove to be useful like I am. Or you can just use her however you want my master." Starkiller said.

The female Nightwing began to slowly wake up. Starkiller was a little shocked. He thought she was dead. But not Darkness, he wasn't shocked in the slightest. Her being alive meant that Darkness could use her now.

"Where am I? Who am I?" the female Nightwing said.

"Ah. She is alive. Good." Darkness said.

The Nightwing turned around and saw Darkness and Starkiller looming above her. She felt scared. She didn't recognize these two dragons before her.

"WHO ARE YOU TWO?!" the female Nightwing yelled.

"My name is Darkness and this is my apprentice Starkiller. So, you don't know who you are Nightwing? Intriguing." Darkness said.

"No, I don't know who I am or who I was." the female Nightwing said.

"Then I'll just call you Killia. It means Kill it. We can help you Killia. We can get you back your memories if you join us." Darkness said.

"Killia? Okay, I'm fine with that name. And you really mean it? You can help me get back my memories?" Killia asked.

"Oh yes. But only if you are willing to help us in any way you can." Darkness said.

"Anything. I just want to know who I was before." Killia said.

"Wonderful. Now then, there's much for you to learn to help you Killia." Darkness said.

"Okay. I'm coming!" Killia said.

                                                                 10 years later

After 10 years, Darkness trained Killia and Starkiller. Killia's horns became red. They became permanently stained with the blood of the dragons she killed. Starkiller killed a lot more dragons than she did but got less blood on himself.  Darkness made Starkiller and Killia fight every week to see which one was stronger. Every time Starkiller bet Killia. Darkness, Killia, and Starkiller were in the Icewing kingdom for Killia and Starkiller's training when Darkness heard something in the distance. He looked around and saw an Icewing and a Sandwing heading somewhere. Then he heard the Sandwing say,

"Can you remind me why we're going to the Icewing palace?"

He watched and listened to their conversation. The next day Darkness watched them reach as they reached a giant ice floor. Darkness, Killia, and Starkiller all watched as the Sandwing fell through the ice to somewhere. Then saw the Icewing head in after. Darkness stood there waiting for 10 minutes and watched as the Icewing and Sandwing flew out of the cave with a Nightwing that Darkness recognized. Darkness recognized the Nightwing as Ragnarök, the greatest animus Nightwing to ever live flying out of the cave.

"So, he lives. Oh, this is wonderful." Darkness said.

"Who lives?" Starkiller asked Darkness.

"Hehehe. Ragnarök. The greatest animus Nightwing that was born under three full moons lives. Oh, Antarctica hid him good. But now he's back and I can finally talk to Ragnarök." Darkness said.

"What's so special about this Nightwing? You said that Darkstalker was special but told me he was soft." Starkiller said.

"Oh Ragnarök is different from Darkstalker. He knows everything about animus magic there is to know. Ragnarök is stronger and smarter than Darkstalker was. And he's not as soft as Darkstalker was." Darkness said.

After a while of Darkness explaining to Killia and Starkiller about Ragnarök they watched as Ragnarök, the Icewing, and the Sandwing left with a Skywing away from the Icewing palace.

"Hmm, that Nightwing is interesting, don't you say?" Darkness asked.

"Yes, my master. He is quite a powerful animus." Killia said.

"I want you to follow them. If you are seen by them, just say you want to talk to them. Okay?" Darkness said.

"Understood. I will do whatever you say, my master." Killia said.

"Then go Killia, watch them closely and report back to me every night and tell me what you have learned from them." Darkness said.

"Yes, my master." Killia said flying away to watch the Icewing, the Sandwing, the Skywing, and Ragnarök.

"Soon Ragnarök. Very soon you will be mine." Darkness said.

                                                          End of Darkness Rising.