Immortal Darkness

Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm was wandering around the school with Lightbringer and Pacific. The three of them were searching for Darkness and Antarctic. They had entered their dorm earlier today and saw Darkness and Antarctic gone. They searched for Darkness and Antarctic in the school for hours but couldn't find them.

"We've searched for hours and still no sign of Darkness nor Antarctic. Where could they have gone?" Thunderstorm said.

"I've got nothing. I've asked all the teachers and other students but they haven't seen Darkness or Antarctic anywhere for the last week." Pacific said.

"This isn't like him. He would never leave me alone without telling me." Lightbringer said.

"Are you sure you asked ALL the teachers Pacific?" Thunderstorm asked Pacific.

"Yeah. Oh, wait. I forgot one. To be fair everyone here forgets this one teacher is here. His name is Pelican and he's our second history teacher. He teaches history for one student at a time." Pacific said.

"Okay. Led the way to him." Thunderstorm said.

Pacific started walking down one of the hallways and Thunderstorm and Lightbringer followed him. After 5 minutes they came into Pelican's classroom.

"Oh hi. Welcome to my classroom. How can I help all?" Pelican said.

"Have you seen or talked to Antarctic or Darkness recently?" Pacific asked Pelican.

"Yes. A few days ago Antarctic came in and asked about his mother Antarctica and I told him the truth about her." Pelican said.

"What truth about Antarctica?" Lightbringer asked Pelican.

"This is going to take a lot of explaining." Pelican said.

10 minutes later...

"WHAT?!" Lightbringer, Pacific, and Thunderstorm said in unison.

"Yup. That's what I told him. But I haven't seen Antarctic in a few days. Did something happen to him?" Pelican asked.

"Yeah. Darkness and Antarctic have been missing for a week. No one has seen any of them." Thunderstorm said.

"That worries me. Maybe something bad happened to the both of the-" Pelican was saying as an Icewing rushed into the room.

"Everyone needs to evacuate this school immediately." the Icewing said.

"What's wrong Icecap? What's happening?" Pelican asked Icecap.

"It's Darkness! He's gone mad! I don't know what's happened to him. He's killed a couple of students!" Icecap said.

Lightbringer was shocked at what she just heard. Fear came over Lightbringer after hearing this. Her own brother had gone mad. Her eyes started twitching. She started to shiver.

"We need to get everyone out of here as fast as possible!" Icecap said.

"Okay. I'll go tell Cosmo. You go tell Ravenmind." Pelican said.

Pelican and Icecap rushed out of the classroom in opposite directions.

"Come on Lightbringer. We need to get out of here." Thunderstorm said.

"Okay. I'm coming!" Lightbringer said.

Thunderstorm, Lightbringer, and Pacific rushed out of the classroom and ran outside the school. They reached outside and were horrified at what they saw. They saw many dead dragons outside. Then Lightbringer saw two dragons she recognized dead on the floor. Lightbringer rushed to the two dragons she recognized on the floor as fast as she could.

"MOM! DAD! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Lightbringer screamed.

"Ah. The little birdie is worried about OUR mom and dad. HOW CUTE! Maybe you should stop worrying about them and worry about yourselves!" Darkness said in a menacing voice.

Lightbringer, Pacific, and Thunderstorm turned to look and saw Darkness perched on top of Dragon Academy. There was blood all over Darkness and he was holding a dragon's head in his talon.

"DARKNESS! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Pacific yelled out.

"Because I WAS LIED TO MY ENTIRE LIFE!" Darkness yelled to Pacific. "You won't understand! NONE OF YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS!"

"Brother you have to stop this madness." Lightbringer said.

"Yeah, what she said." Thunderstorm said.

Darkness lifted up one of his arms and closed his talon to look like Darth Vader force-choking someone. Thunderstorm was floating and choking.

"I........CAN'T.............B......R...E.......A...........T......H......E!" Thunderstorm said.

"DARKNESS STOP!" Lightbringer said.

Darkness closed his talon. Then Thunderstorm stopped moving completely. Darkness opened his talon and Thunderstorm fell to the floor. Pacific and Lightbringer rushed to her body.

"THUNDERSTORM! WAKE UP!" Lightbringer said.

Pacific put his talon on Thunderstorm's neck. He held it there looking for a pulse or breathing from Thunderstorm for a sec and moved it off.  Pacific looked at Lightbringer and shook his head from side to side.

"There's no pulse or breathing from her. Lightbringer. She's dead." Pacific said.

"NO! NO! NO! SHE CAN'T BE! SHE CAN'T!" Lightbringer screamed.

Darkness began laughing maniacally.

"I guess I went a little too far with that. Bummer. Anyways. Now what to do with you two? Let me think." Darkness said.

Darkness turned away from Pacific and Lightbringer and started thinking hard and long about what to do with Lightbringer and Pacific.

"We got to get away from here and come back with a plan. We need to outsmart him." Pacific whispered to Lightbringer.

Lightbringer nodded and ran with Pacific away from Dragon Academy and over the mountains. Darkness turned back around and saw that Pacific and Lightbringer were gone from where they once stood.

"I guess they left. It doesn't matter. I KNOW they will be back to stop me. They've got no choice." Darkness said.

Darkness flew to the floor littered with bodies of dead dragons.

"I just need to deal with Ravenmind now. Then I can RULE THE WORLD!" Darkness loudly said.

Darkness started laughing for a good minute and stopped. Then, he walked inside Dragon Academy to kill Ravenmind once and for all.