PLAN RUINED

“I think it’s you time to talk to Dr.Jenet” said William. “But why would I talk to someone I never knew? Asked Moon. “She is your mother Moon. Even if you haven’t seen her but still she was the paying your family to rise you when she her standards back.”

Now Moon had nothing to rebel about so she agreed to talk to real mother for once. Dr.Jenet was overwhelmed to talk to her daughter for the first time but Moon didn’t show any affection for the obvious reasons.

But on the other hand Nefflile, Lexy and Mina where planning something else. They were planning their escape. They also had to help Lily who was taken away. They had to get out of the place with or without ‘Moon’. They had lost their trust on Moon after seeing her with the other scientist and the guards.

Well it did seem like she was with them from now. She was involved in taking away a little soul. They decided to get out of room and search for Lily.

As now they had a little freedom to just roam around; they got out of the room and made their way to the hallway. The place was different then a Labyrinth.
They were looking around everywhere when they were interrupted by a guard. “What do you all think you are doing? You can’t come near this place go back to the room provided to you” said the guard.

But they had to get to the other side of the hallway and they had only one choice….Nefflile Jumped on the guard ready to knock the guard down. But the guard had a gun in his hand and he shoots Nefflile with that. Nefflile fell down in pain.      

“HA! What do you kids think you are? You are responsible for you own actions” said the guard. The guard was about to go away when Mina took an axe from the emergency box which was near her hanging on the wall and threw the axe at the Guard. The axe hit the guard on his head and he fell down ‘dead’.

Mina killed the guard. Her body was covered with blood from head to toe. Blood rising in her eyes.  Lexy and Nefflile were watched her in shock. 

 “Nefflile are you all right?” asked Lexy

“Do I look I like I am doing right? You guys go find Lily and try to make escape. Live me right here as no one in my family cares about me..” said Nefflile

“What the heck! No we aren’t living you here” said Mina. “Think about our parents and Lily Mina and go” responded Nefflile. “Mina lets go after we find Lily we will come back and take Nefflile with us. Be quick. Come” said Lexy taking the gun from the dead guard.

Mina also took her axe with her and they bout head on to find Lily. On the way when they used to see guards, they would hide behind a wall and shoot at the guards killing them. Well they were able to close a lot of guards when they until they were Surrounded by a lots of guards.

“What the hell you thinking you are doing? WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE?” Zab came to front of the guards and started yelling at the two girls.
“What do YOU think we are doing? We will be making an escape with our friends and Lily soon” said Mina.

“You Idiot girls, you killed three of our guards’ thinking we won’t even notice? Don’t have scene that there are security Cameras everywhere” shouted Zab again and Lexy and Mina remained quiet and dropped their weapons being on the gun point.

“You think we are stupid. Then we might be but you all are heartless monsters. You kept a little girl like Lily as you test subject because she is immune. You all are performing you experiment on a little girl” Mina yelled back.

Listening to all the chaos, William entered the scene knowing his plans were ruined. Now Zab knew about Lily just because of two stupid girls.

“William how the heck is Lily? Why the other scientists don’t know about this immune girl experiment?” asked Zab…….