NO CURE

Trying to fix everything three of them went to that room where Lily was locked. But when they reached there they found Lily covered with blood. It seem like she had bitten herself to fulfill her desire for human blood.

Yeng went near Lily to see if she was alive or dead. To her surprise the little could not control the immunity and virus in herself and she was now no more…..They were all too surprised to even react. Their only antidote was gone.

They were all standing there still when an announcement was made.

“IT HAS BEEN DETECTED THAT THERE IS NO CURE FOR THE VIRUS. WE HAVE TO LEAVE THIS PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITH ANY MEAN. BOMBS WILL BE DROP IN THIS CITY IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. RUN”

That was it every chance for cure was gone. There was actually no cure. Everything had come to an end. The only way to survive was to run.

“But how will we escape? The roads are covered with zombies and the sky with these dangerous vibrant of birds” said one of the scientist.

“We have no choice we have to drive out of this place in full speed. We need to try once before we die” said William who had come back to the main lab after the announcement was made.

“PACK SOME WAPEONS AND BE QUICK” shouted Mark.

And that’s what everyone did. They took their weapons and tried to escape.

‘Yeng come with us” said Zab to which Yeng refused and decided to go with William and Moon.

After everyone was ready to leave the main door to go outside the laboratory was opened. As the sound of the door opening was heard, the entire zombie group who were near the place followed the way to the sound. But that was actually a part of the plan. As the zombies made their way to the laboratory, the other made their way out from the emergency door way with their vehicles.

But there were three other people who entered the laboratory with the help one more immune human. The immune person was Naomi. Yes! She never died. She gave her last look to the camera before getting infected just to know she was immune.

When she saw Lexy, Mina and Nefflile thrown outside the laboratory, she went near them to protect them from thee zombies. Till now they have been hiding in store house of the laboratory which was outside.

After all the zombies left, the four of them made their way in silence. They were surprised to find the entire Laboratory empty. They couldn’t understand why everyone left. They even went to search for Lily just to find her dead.

That’s when Naomi understood and said, “There is no cure for the virus so everyone ran away”. Everyone looked at Naomi with shock. “So what will happen to this place then?” asked Mina. “Don’t know……Wait the govt. may destroy this place. THEY ARE GONNA DROP BOMB IN MESINTON” said Neffile.

“We need make our way out of here take your weapons to shot the zombies and also those monsters if we see them on our way” said Lexy. “But we don’t know the way out of the city” said Mina to which Lexy replied with a smirk, “There is something called a navigator in the expensive cars we will be able to find here. Now come on we don’t have time”

On the other hand the others were on their way to escape the city. Their cars were chased by a big group of infected zombies, dogs and even birds. They had to drive in full speed which was again a hard job.

But more obstacles were coming. As it won’t be this easy to escape. William was driving in full speed when they noticed the car was out of crude oil.

“Oh no no no! we have to stop the car to fill its tank…” said Moon

“But this would be so risky to even stop the car and now we also have to go out of the car to fill its tank” said Yeng with fear…..