Freddie's 12th birthday

"Ok Nan you ready?" Freddie asked.
"Go on then" Nanny Pam responded.

"It was July 12th 2017 my 12th birthday. There was the whole gang me, Tj Folter, Callie Slayter, Spencer Grant, Billy Harper, Joey Acolyte, Blair Flowers and Maddie Folter. We was the 8 amigos there was nothing we couldn't do.

Tj was my sidekick the 2nd leader of the group and whenever there was a situation he was the first one on the scene like that time those boys from Elsfield chased us, Tj did go a bit far pulling out a katana but they got the message.

Callie was so awesome she was actually my first friend we met at the arcades when we was 5 and she asked if I needed help winning the claw machine and we was friends ever since.

Spencer was a pretty chill guy, He was a year older than all of us and he looked 15 at 12 so we used him to scare off bullies due to how Big and scary he was but in reality he was actually a huge softie. Also Callie had a huge thing for him and he managed to get all the girls.

Billy was the opposite of Spencer he looked like he was a baby and he got no girls. Billy was really polite and kind tho. Yeah he was great and he agreed to everything LITERALLY EVERYTHING we burnt all his funkos one time that was funny.

Joey was an actual baby. He was scared of everything and cried over the tiniest things. He got bullied by everyone at school except us we protected him...well most of the time. We did make jokes about him too a lot to be honest.

BLAIR WAS FUCKING AWESOME. Blair was my secret favourite of the group. We would jam together, play guitar together, we did everything together. We hung out a lot just us two without everyone else knowing causing us to have a bit of a mini thing. She was my first kiss let's just say that. KEEP IN MIND I WAS LITERALLY 12 LAST TIME I SAW HER LMAO.

And Maddie. Maddie was Tj's sister and she was a huge control freak. She had MAJOR ANGER ISSUES. She would get annoyed over literally everything and start screaming. She was a bit psychotic. She sliced her knee with a knife then spread the blood on the face and ripped out bits of her hair all because Joey accidentally dropped her school books in a river. Yeah she has issues.

Anyway on that day a lot of stuff happened making it THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER. We tried the year after to make it just as good but we couldn't then I ended up moving away and all of us moved out of that town and lost contact with each other. I haven't spoke to any of them in 5 years anyway let me actually tell you about the night.
So it all started when I had my whole house full of decorations ready for them to all arrive.
First came Joey because he was scared he would get caught in traffic on the bus and be late then ended up being really early.
Next came Blair and Callie together because Blair went to Callie's house to sort out each others makeup.
Everyone else came a bit later with several other reasons why but I can't be bothered ANYWAY.
We all got a bit drunk even Billy who really didn't want to but he got peer pressured into it.
The only one of us who wasn't drunk was Maddie because she 'didn't want to mess her body up with that rubbish' in her words.
In our town there were 8 pubs and we used to always call each other a pub so we went to a tattoo place and got each pub name tattooed on us that we fitted us. We had to use a fake id which Spencer happily provided for us dumb 12yr olds

I was the kings head
Tj was the black knight
Callie was the cunning fox
Spencer was the prince's heart
Billy was the king's arms
Joey was the pickled newt
Blair was the skate park
And Maddie was the bell
"It's gonna be weird when we're shagging birds and they see pub names on our backs" Tj laughed.
Everyone else laughed.
Tj started on some roadmen and we got chased down.
Afterwards we headed to the arcades and due to us being out of it Joey took a break to throw up in the toilets and we took pictures with him throwing up, it was hilarious.
Joey ended up being so sick he couldn't carry on so we had to walk him home at 1 in the morning his parents were so pissed it was so funny.
Afterwards we went to the skate park pub and Blair done karaoke and played When the sun goes down by artic monkeys on a electric guitar while black out drunk. IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME. We even got to meet Tyler the creator who said he loved it and Billy fainted because he's the biggest Tyler fan to ever live.
Tyler the creator signed all our phone cases, took pictures with us and then we left.
On our journey we stopped by a clothes shop and Tj brought a t-shirt with the childish Gambino 'because of the internet' album cover on it.
We all arrived at some random guys house party and I don't remember half of what happened.
Maddie brought some drugs of a guy thinking it was medicine. She ended up accidentally dropping acid and was crying so hard. She ended up running off and we accidentally lost her in the crowd.
Tj tried to run after her but he was way too drunk to do we held him back and eventually he gave up and we all left Maddie behind.
With 6 of us left we prepared for the woods.
Billy ended up getting annoyed at Spencer and got into a massive fight with Spencer over Callie because Billy had a crush on her for 6 years since the day he met her.
Spencer ended up passing out in the forest after winning the fight.
So us 5 left him along with a pissed off Callie and a beat up Billy.
At the end of the night we all sat on a hill and watched over town holding each other for comfort.
We all knew this would be the best moment of our lives.

"AND IT WAS" Freddie shouted.
"Right..." Freddie's nan muttered.
"At 12 we was doing math homework" Freddie's cousin laughed.
"FUCK OFF RON YOU TWAT" Freddie screamed.
"So your mum know you did any of this?" Freddie's nan laughed.
"Nope but you won't tell her we're mates" Freddie responded.
His nan laughed and nodded,
"Anyway I got all their socials and my 18th's birthday is tomorrow so it's gonna be amazing" Freddie yelled in joy.