their saviour

Freddie,Callie,Billy and Blair got to Freddie's nan's house and burst in.
"NAN WE NEED THE KEYS" Freddie shouted.
"huh?" Nanny Pam asked.
"THE KEYS PAMELA GIVE US THE KEYS TO UR CAR" Blair yelled.
"oh can any of you even drive?" Nanny Pam asked.
"I CAN" Callie lied.
Nanny Pam threw Callie the keys and she caught them.
"Ok man you gotta come with us" Freddie told her and helped her up.
"why? we have to wait for Ron to come back at least" Nanny pam told Freddie.
"Nan I don't think Ron is coming back" Freddie responded as everyone walked out the front door.
"what do you mean?" Nanny Pam asked.
suddenly, a huge police car went flying and smashed through Nanny Pam's house causing a huge explosion.
"WHAT THE FUCK" Billy screamed.
a giant 150ft tall creature resembling a dragon made from flesh,limbs and guts stood on both its legs and roared a blaring deafening roar that could be heard from the town next to it.
in the creature Freddie could see people's arms and legs and even some people faces built into it.
he was horrified when he saw Maddie's face, Spencer's face, Emmet's face, Joey's face, Officer Dembro's face, Officer Carrison's face, Tina the shopkeeper's face, David the old guy's face and Jess Almond's face all morphed into the flesh dragon with their eyes gone and their mouths stretched open really wide.
Ron stood in front of the dragon with a axe laughing maniacally.
everyone quickly got in Nanny Pam's car.
Freddie got in the front and Blair in the passenger seat and Billy,Callie and Nanny Pam sat at the back.
they started driving away but the monster started chasing them.
the dragon crawled on all fours quickly towards them.
"FUCK ITS CATCHING UP!" Callie shouted.
Ron suddenly appeared in front of car causing Freddie to try steer out the way and crash.
everyone got out the car and tried running away but Ron cornered them.
the dragon started slowly walking towards everyone.
"WE'RE FUCKED" Billy cried.
suddenly, the dragon got hit by water and started melting a bit.
it turned roaring and saw Tj shooting a water gun at it.
Tj's childish gambino shirt was ripped and torn and his face was covered in cuts and bruises.
"STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS YOU UGLY MOTHERFUCKER" Tj screamed and sprayed loads of water at the monster.
it started stepping back roaring in pain.
"Water kills them" Freddie muttered as he realised.
"OK BLAIR YOU TAKE MY NAN SOMEWHERE SAFE, BILLY AND CALLIE YOU LOT COME WITH ME AND TJ HOLD THEM BACK" Freddie told everyone.
"YOU GOT IT" Tj responded and led the dragon away from everyone.
Blair and Nanny Pam ran off.
"OK YOU TWO COME ON" Freddie yelled.
Billy,Callie and Freddie sprinted as fast as they could to the go mart.