High score

The group got to the go mart and Freddie kicked through the door.
He realised that was completely unnecessary because the place was still packed full of people.
"It's like midnight why's everyone still here?" Callie asked.
"Oh no that's normal this place is open all night" Freddie told Callie.
"Right I think we should hide down at the arcade bit" Spencer explained.
Joey's eyes widened with fear.
"W-What?" Joey stuttered.
"Yeah good idea" Freddie agreed with Spencer.
"The...arcades?" Joey muttered.
Everyone started walking and Joey quickly grabbed Freddie.
Everyone else carried on walking except Freddie and Joey.
"Freddie can we not go to the arcade bit lets like go to the swimming bit that sounds much better" Joey exclaimed sounding terrified.
"What why?" Freddie asked.
"Because last time I ended up passing out at the arcades what if its like real life foreshadowing" Joey cried.
"Will you relax? We wont let anything happen to you" Freddie laughed.
Freddie went to walk off again but Joey quickly pulled him round to face him again.
"Please I'm genuinely really scared I cant die my mum will be heartbroken my girlfriend will be heartbroken-" Joey shouted.
Freddie interrupted and grabbed his shoulders and looked him dead in the eyes.
"Joey I promise you you are not going to be eaten by zombies mutant things" Freddie promised Joey.
Joey nodded and for comfort, Freddie held his hand as they walked back to the others.

Joey and Freddie met up with the others in the arcade area.
The whole arcades were filled with bright neon lights and arcade machines all next to a bowling area with a bar beside it. There was loud music playing accompanied by the loud noises of bowling balls hitting pins and arcade machine noises.
"This is a bit chaotic" Callie shouted.
"WHAT?" Freddie yelled.
"I SAID THIS IS A BIT CHAOTIC" Callie screamed.
"OH THANK YOU THANK YOU" Freddie responded.
Callie gave him a weird look.
Emmet burst out laughing.
"RIGHT LETS GO PLAY SOME ARCADES" Tj told everyone.
Everyone ran off except Freddie and Joey.
"I dont wanna go play arcades" Joey cried.
"OK LOOK JUST STAY RIGHT HERE I'LL GO AND FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL STAY WITH YOU BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO LOOK AFTER EVERYONE ELSE" Freddie explained.
"WE ARE 17 NONE OF THEM NEED LOOKING AFTER" Joey shouted.
Freddie jumped when he heard a massive bang.
"OK LOOK JUST STAY HERE" Freddie instructed Joey and ran off.
Joey stood there awkwardly by himself fiddling his fingers while shaking.
Suddenly, a attractive girl accidentally bumped into him.
"Shit sorry" The girl laughed.
She almost fell over but Joey quickly caught her.
"You ok?" Joey asked.
The girl nodded and Joey walked her over to the bar.
"Here just stay here" Joey told her.
He went to walk off but she grabbed his arm.
"Sorry I have a girlfriend" Joey responded.
"WOWW OK CAN A PRETTY GIRL NOT TALK TO A CUTE BOY WITHOUT IT MEANING ANYTHING?" The girl shouted.
"No no im sorry" Joey told her and stayed seated.
"2 shots of vodka please" The girl told the bartender.
"Nah I'm already a bit drunk-" Joey started speaking.
"Yeah but a few more drinks wont hurt" The girl interrupted.
Joey nodded and she brought more alcohol.

"Ok cool now I gotta-" Freddie told Blair as he turned around.
"WHERE THE FUCK DID JOEY GO!?!?" Freddie yelled.
"What?" Blair asked.
"I TOLD HIM TO STAY THERE GOD DAMN IT" Freddie shouted.
Him and Blair ran off to find Joey.

"Ok I am completely smashed" Joey laughed.
The girl laughed as well.
"I never got your name" Joey realised.
"Jess, Jess Almonds" The girl told Joey.
"Oh thats a nice na-" Joey started speaking.
He was interrupted by her leaning over and making out with him.
They made out for about 10 seconds before Joey quickly pushed her off him.
"WHAT THE FUCK MAN I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" Joey yelled.
"Sorry sorry I forgot" Jess laughed.
Joey looked around then leant close to her.
"Are you one of them?" Joey asked.
"Sorry what?" Jess laughed.
"There's these weird creatures taking over the town" Joey explained.
Jess looked genuinely confused.
"Wait...how do you know?" Jess asked.
"Me and my friends saw them we dont know what they are though" Joey told her.
Jess grabbed him.
"Ok promise me you arent one of them" Jess muttered in a serious tone.
"I promise" Joey responded back.
"Ok well they are like parasites. They basically eat people's souls and take over their bodies like puppets but any body the parasite inhabitants decomposes really quickly leaving it a skeleton in an hour. The parasite has two choices.
1. Kill people and eat them and absorb all their healthy shit and skin in order to completely fix the body and make it perfectly healthy again for about an hour till it starts to decompose again
2. Find a new person and take them over
Its not clear what they want but I think they are just trying to find a perfect host or worst case scenario...They want to take over the planet and enslave earth" Jess explained.
Joey had his eyes squinted.
"I took in like 2 seconds of that" Joey laughed before stopping.
"I'm gonna be sick" Joey shouted.
"Shit want me to walk you to the bathroom although I might fall over too" Jess giggled.
"Yes please" Joey told her trying not to throw up.

"JOEY JOEY" Everyone shouted as they ran around the arcades trying to find him.
Suddenly, everyone heard Joey's screams coming from the bathroom.
They all quickly burst in.
Joey was being held up against a wall with Jess's mouth wide open with a really bright purple light shining out her mouth onto Joey's face.
Jess had her hand holding Joey up while grabbing his face.
"HEY GET OFF HIM" Tj shouted.
Jess turned and her face was stretched out with her mouth really wide and her eyes looking really wide with no eye lids.
She let go off Joey's face and he dropped to the ground struggling to breathe.
Jess closed her mouth and the light disappeared and her face went back to normal.
Suddenly, everyone was pushed into the bathroom by 4 people.
Everyone got was backed up into a corner by 5 parasites.
All in sync, they all opened their mouths wide and shined a purple bright light out their eyes while making a loud robotic buzzing.
The parasites ran at them.
The parasites consisted of:

Jess
A black guy
A white guy
A asian woman
And a mix race guy

The black guy pushed Billy into a cubicle and Billy screamed struggling to hold him back as the black guy reached to grab his face.
Blair was holding the mix race guy up against the wall.
Tj was throwing punches and ducking to avoid the Asian woman's punches.
The Asian woman punched Tj in the face sending him tumbling back.
Tj fell into another stall and was sat on the floor staring at the Asian woman in fear as she charge towards him.
Out of nowhere, Maddie quickly grabbed the Asian woman and smashed her head against the wall.
The woman fell to the floor with black gray blood dripping down the side of her head.
"DONT TOUCH MY BROTHER BITCH" Maddie screamed.
She threw the woman onto the floor and started stamping on her head until Maddie's shoe smashed through her skull.
1/5 creatures killed.
Freddie was punching Jess but getting beat up a lot by her.
Jess had enough and opened her mouth wide and tried to bite his head off but Freddie quickly dropped to the ground.
Spencer pushed the white guy and he fell back, tripping over the Asian woman's corpse.
The white guy fell into the same cubical as Billy and The black guy, crushing Billy even more.
"OH COME ON!" Billy shouted.
The mix race guy finally managed to grab Blair's face.
Blair quickly threw him off her and smashed his head against the sink.
His head exploded as soon as she smashed it through the sink.
Callie ran out the bathroom and got a knife and ripped away the hammer from the test ur strength arcade.
She ran back in and smashed the black guy and white guy's heads in with the hammer, drenching Billy in dark gray blood.
4/5 creatures killed.
Freddie charged and Jess and pushed her onto the floor.
He got on top of her and grabbed her head.
She let out a high pitched demonic scream and Freddie pulled as hard as he could on her head.
He eventually managed to rip her head off and he got off her body holding it.
5/5 creatures killed.
Billy got up and everyone stood there.
"WHAT THE FUCK" Billy cried.
"Is everyone ok?" Freddie asked.
"Sorry Freddie I know you told me to stay" Joey muttered.
Freddie hugged Joey.
"Its ok man" Freddie muttered to him.
"So um I dont think they are zombies" Emmet muttered.
"Yeah Jess told me what they were" Joey explained.
"Who?" Tj asked.
Joey pointed at Jess's body.
"So what-" Freddie started speaking but was interrupted by We hate you please die by crash and the boys playing really loud over the speakers.