Conquering the beast

Billy,Callie and Freddie kicked through the go mart doors and ran down to the swimming area.
they burst in and prepared for preparation.
"ok here's the plan i'm gonna get Tj to lead the dragon here and when it comes i'm gonna get it to chase me along the tallest diving board then you two throw a rock at the screws and the whole diving board will come crashing down and me and the dragon will splash into the water, killing all the parasites" Freddie explained.
"we're going to die" Billy cried.
Tj was riding a bike while shooting water at the dragon chasing him.
"Tj meet us at the go mart" Freddie told Tj down the phone as Tj picked it up.
Tj quickly sped up and swerved round a corner towards the go mart.

Tj rid down the stairs bumping down all the steps and he burst into the swimming area speeding on a bike.
he jumped off the bike and it carried on going and ending up in the pool sinking.
"ITS COMING!" Tj screamed.
the whole building started shaking as the dragon climbed on the roof and roared.
"Shit ok guys get-" Freddie started speaking before someone stabbed him in the shoulder.
Freddie turned and saw Ron standing there with an axe, Ron's skin had melted and what was left of his was a skeleton drenched in dark gray blood wearing Ron's torn clothes.
"Hello little cousin" Ron muttered in a deep distorted voice.
Ron yelled and raised the axe high in the air.
Tj aimed his water gun at him and was about to shoot when one of dragons arms smashed through the roof and swung at him.
Tj dodged it but the arm smacked the water gun out his hands.
the water gun went flying and broke when it slammed it a wall.
"FREDDIE TAKE CARE OF RON WE'LL HOLD THE DRAGON BACK" Tj screamed.
Freddie nodded and ran up the stairs of a really tall water slide.
Ron swung the axe at Freddie's legs and he jumped over it but ended up tripping up and hitting his head on the metal steps.
he turned and narrowly avoided the axe being slammed next to his head.
Freddie booted Ron in the chest causing him to fall down 3 steps.
Freddie got up to carry on going but Ron's skeletal hand grabbed his leg.
"YOU'RE NOT STOPPING THIS" Ron screamed.
Freddie crawled up to the top of the water slide stairs.
Freddie lay on the ground as he watched Ron standing over him laughing.
He tried to reach into his pocket to get the cat food can but Ron stole it off him.
"Thanks for making me stronger, I'm so happy i'm not a stupid drug addicted fuckup like you" Ron muttered as he ate the whole can of cat food and slammed Freddie's face loads against the metal floor causing him to have a blood and bruises on his face.
Freddie slowly rolled over to look at Ron laughing, confusing Ron.
"You should of thought about that before you drank a can full of ecstasy" Freddie laughed.
Ron staggered back and started to feel dizzy.
Freddie took this opportunity to get up and push Ron.
Ron went flying and fell down the water slide, screaming and melting as the water drenched.
all that came out the bottom of the slide was a fountain of dark gray blood and Ron's clothes.
Freddie grabbed Ron's axe.
The meaty dragon arm grabbed Billy and started pulling him away screaming.
Freddie ran over and sliced off the dragon's arm saving Billy.
the dragon stood up on the roof and roared in pain.
"you two grab those orange ring thingies and get ready to catch us, me and Tj are gonna go up to the roof and drop that bastard down into the pool" Freddie explained.
Callie and Billy nodded.
Tj and Freddie ran off to get up to the roof.