Abused

I woke up, my head spinning in circles, my stomach hurt so bad, my legs and hands were filled with bruises. Can my first day get worst? I sat up properly and saw that I wasn't in the bathroom anymore. "W-Where am I?" I ask myself. "You're at our dorm, Sung Hyo" I turn and saw V standing at the doorway. "Where did you come from?" I asked. "From heaven? Just kidding, i heard you talking to yourself and I so happen to come in" he said smiling brightly. "How'd I get here?" I whisper to myself and the memories of that unknown girl abusing me. "What?" I heard V ask. "N-Nothing" I said pulling my knees to my chest. I hissed in pain but I just wanted V to get out. "Sung Hyo, you know, I can hear you hiss right? I know you want your privacy so I'll leave, if you need anything just call anyone of us" he said giving me a warm smile before shutting the door and walking out. The first thing I did after he left was break down. My body aches so bad. Why would someone be so cruel? I did nothing to her. I just happened to get this job. Can't she accept that? Why must she abuse me so much. I sobbed to myself. I heard whispers outside but I couldn't care less. My body aches so bad I just want my world to shut down and for me to be alone forever. But that wish will never come true. "Are you sure she's okay? Hyuna told us she saw Sung Hyo lying on the floor in the bathroom" I heard J-Hope said. "Hyuna?" I asked. I just shrugged it away and kept on sobbing. "True, maybe we just need to give her time to rest" Jin said. "But, she looks so hurt. Who will ever be that cruel to do that to her? It's abusing" Suga said almost shouting. Why are they so protective? I just met them hours ago. "Y-You know, I-I can h-hear u-you r-right?" I said sobbing. My voice cracked so much. The door slowly opened and I felt someone hugged me. "Noona, don't be sad, okay?" I heard Jungkook said busy I just kept on sobbing like a baby. First day and they already see me crying? I said to myself. "Dont cry noona, we get bruises too. It'll be over soon, we promise" Jungkook comforted me. "T-Thank y-you J-Jungkook" I said sniffling.

~The next day~
I woke up to the boys being boys making a heck of noise. "STOP MAKING NOISE!" I shouted and everything went silent. I put my head back on the pillow when someone opened the door. I groaned and turned around and saw Suga there. "Sung Hyo-ssi, don't shout so loud please. It might break our ears. If you don't want to come to work today, it's fine. But if you do want to, you should wake up now. It's already 9:45 in the morning" he said. I closed my eyes before getting out of bed. "I'm coming" I said and he smiled so happily. "Kamsahamida!!!" He shouted. I giggled at his cuteness before getting up and showering. I walked out of the room and I looked at their dorm. "Oh....my....God" I saw everything lying on the floor. Clothes, phones, books, earphones, plastic bags, clothe pins, just everything messy. It stringed my eyes really. "Sung Hyo, you looked like you've just seen a ghost, or hell" J-Hope said. "I did just see hell!!" I shouted. "What? How? You're still alive" he said. "Look at your dorm! Look at the clothes, pants, just everything lying there! Have you ever even cleaned!!" I shouted putting both my hands beside my head. "Hehe, we don't actually. It's Jin Hyung who cleans after us. He is the eomma of the house" J-Hope said. I just stood there, staring in shock. I shook my head before calling every one of them. "Have you never ever cleaned before?!" I said in horror. "I do. Not them" Jin said. "Your dorm looks so pigstyle!!" I shouted. "When you come back after practice, you better clean this dorm of yours! And I'm watching!" I said before going into the kitchen since I was starving. I looked and saw some rice and beef bulbogi. "Kyah~ masshta!!" I said grabbing my chopsticks and picking a beef up and putting it into my mouth. My head started having pictures of fantasies. "Umm! So delicious!" I shouted closing my eyes. "Really? You think so?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Jin standing at the door. "You made this?! Omg, Jin this is freaking wonderland!!" I shouted whole eating the beef. "Thanks, Sung Hyo." He said giving me a warm smile. He looked quite sad. "IS there something bothering you, Jin?" I asked. "Nothing. It's Jin oppa to you, missy" he said ruffling my hair. "Never!!" I shouted. "You're so cute" he said and I could feel someone watching us but I just shrugged it off.