Fight

Sung Hyo's POV
It was the next day. I woke up to my sister banging the door harshly. "Yah! Park Sung Hyo! Wake up!" She shouts and I groan. "I can't get up. Remember?!" I shout. I heard someone opening the door. I look and see my annoying sister. "Sorry, I forgot." She says and gets my wheelchair. "C'mon. You're gonna be late for your job. Oh wait, do you even wanna go??" She asks. "Of course I wanna go!" I shout. "But, won't you be afraid that they'll be worried about you and hate Jungkook even more!" She says, smirking. I kick her stomach and roll my eyes at her. "Why would they hate him when he saved my life?!" I shout. "I still don't get why we're fighting over some stupid thing." She said. "Well, you started it. So- urgh, never mind. I don't wanna fight." I say and she helps me get onto the wheelchair. "True, we always fight over the most stupidest things." Yura says, pushing me to the bathroom so I could get ready. "No, shoo! I can get ready myself." I say and she scoffs before walking away. We seem to hate each other but in all, we really love each other. Reminds me when she has to go to the hospital because of me :3. Hehe. It wasn't that big of a deal though. She just had to get stitches like me. We still laugh about it till this day. Why? Cuz I pulled her hair and she pulled mine and we fell off the stairs together. Haha. Anyways, I get ready and go out of the room while laughing because of my past.

When I walk downstairs, Yura was giving me a weird look. "You know I can hear you laughing from upstairs, right?" She says. "Well, I was thinking about how you got stitches last time. It's so funny. Cuz we fought over Jay Park. Haha. Oh well, he looks old now though." {NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE!} I say and she laughed like how I laughed just now. "True..." She says, wiping off her tears from laughing too much. I pick up a toast and munch on it. "Anyways, need me to bring you to work?" She asks and I nod. "C'mon, you're already 10 minutes late." She says.

~*~*~

We reached the building a few minutes later. "See ya, I gotta go and work as a stylist for GOT7...ugh. those boys are so playful." She says and I laugh as she drove off to her work. It's funny how we both are working for a K-Pop group.

A few of the workers working at Big Hit were looking at me with worried eyes. But I just gave them a reassuring look. "Oh my gosh! Miss Park! What happened?" Mrs. Oh asks me with wide eyes. "Oh, it isn't big of a deal." I say, giving her a small smile. "Well, in that case, I'll help be bring you to the studio." Mrs. Oh says, helping me. "Oh, you don't have too." I say. "Nuh uh, I'm helping you." She says and I say thank you to her.

~*~*~

"Thank you, Mrs. Oh." I say and she smiles before walking away. I open the door and walk in and see the boys being filmed. They were dancing to their new MV song, Dope. It has a ready cool beat. They wanted to see me but they had to look at the camera. I just go in and go to my table. *Angels praise* {A/N: *coughs* Sorry.}

After a few minutes, they finished dancing. I was busy looking through my phone that I didn't hear them call for me. "Sung Hyo!" They all shout and I shot my head up. "Yea?" I ask. "What happened?!" V shouts, looking at me worryingly. "Nah, it's nothing." I say and he looks at me like I was stupid. "What?" I ask and he gives me his famous poker face. "Are. You. Serious?? You're sitting on a friggin wheelchair!" He shouts, shaking my shoulders slightly. "Yea, so?" I ask wanting to see him mad. But, I regret doing that because it reminds me the last time he got angry. "OMG. JUST TELL ME!" He shouts and I flinched a little. "Stop shouting! My ears are gonna burst!" I say pouting. "Sorry. Just tell me!" V says, giving me puppy eyes. "Fine." I say.

~*~*~

"YOU WERE HARASSED BY A PERSON THAT WORKS HERE?! IM GONNA KILL HIM!" V shouts. I swear, I could see fire coming out from his ears. "Calm the fudge down, V!" I say and he takes deep breaths. All the other boys were just, speechless. "Are you serious?" Suga asks and I nod. "Jungkook was there." I say and Jungkook kinds jumped. All the boys slowly turned their heads. "You sent her to the hospital?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook nods. "Wow. And you knocked him unconscious?" Jin asks and he nods again. "Wow. Our maknae has grown." Namjoon fake cries. I just laugh a little. "Do you know who he is?" V asks and Jungkook nods aggressively. "Who?!" V asks. He looks like he wants to punch that guy. "Minhyuk." Jungkook says and everyone's jaws dropped. "But...But! He's known to be one of the innocent, best guys that works here." Jimin says. "Guess he isn't anymore. We MUST report this to either Mrs. Oh or Bang Si Hyuk. How can someone who works here harassed and stab our manager? And maybe Jungkookie's crush!" V said. I elbowed him and gave him a death glare. He mouthed 'what' but that's when he realised what he said. He then went 'ooh'. "I mean its true right?" V asks. I look over to Jungkook and he looks at me. I blush a little and look away. "Sorry...." V says and all the boys laugh. "What's so funny?" I ask, looking at them. "We knew you and Jungkook had something going on..." Suga said smirking. I gulped and look at then wide eyed. "T-Thats not t-true!" I exclaim, shaking my head. "Whatever...." Jimin says as they all giggle except for me and Jungkook. "Y-Yah! Stop!" I shout, blushing. "Why? Because we just found out the truth?" Jin says and they laugh again. "I said s-stop!!" I shout and give them my killing death glare. They stopped laughing when they saw me. "If glared could kill, I think I'm dead." V said pretending to die. I couldn't help but giggle a little because, duh! V has a funny face. Sometimes he's cute, funny and serious. Sometimes even blank! "Haha Haha!!" My giggled turned into laughs. I laughed my pointing at V. I finally stopped laughing and sighed. My face suddenly turned serious. "So how do you like it when I laugh at you?" I ask V. V just smiled. "Happy. Meaning I can make you smile." He says and my face softens. "Really?" I ask and he nods. "Oppas!!!!" A shrieking voice came from the door. We all look and see the makeup pancake, Hyuna. "Oh, Hyuna noona." Jimin said. His voice didn't sound so happy to see her though. That's weird. Hyuna walked towards Jungkook and sat on his lap. My heart broke when I saw Jungkook wrap his hands around his waist. I gulped down the feeling and urge to cry.

I'm not a baby. I'm a grown up. Don't cry.

I tell myself. I bet V was angry that Hyuna interrupted us. "Why do you ALWAYS come at the wrong time?" V asks, groaning. "What? Aren't you happy that you can see me?" She asks and I scoff. I meant to scoff in my mind but I guess I scoffed in real life. Hyuna's head quickly shot to me and glared at me. Psh. Your glare looks like a pigs face. I just rolled my eyes at her. "What is that thing doing here?" She asks. She called me a thing! "Excuse you, missy but, I'm a normal human being. Not like you, makeup pancake! I don't even think you're from here!" I shout. I just wanted to let my feelings out. I couldn't contain the anger I felt for her. "Psh, I don't think YOU are from here! Look at you. Your fashion taste, *does fake vomiting voice*. At least I can make Kookie happy!" She shouts. "No one shouts OR calls my best friend a fashion disaster!" A voice shouts from the door. There stood my best friend, and life saver, Hae Ra. "Now, who are you?" Hyuna says. The was she said You sounded disgusting. That made me wanna punch her face so badly. "Me? Sung Hyo's BEST friend. Oh, btw, who gave you the RIGHT to talk to her like that?!" She shouts.

I know when Hae Ra wants a fight, she really really wants it. And I think she wants one now. "Psh. Best friend?? Proves it all by your fashion too." Hyuna says, standing up and walking to her. All the boys just watched with jaw wide. "Excuse me?! At least my face is pure not like your ugly one. You're just covering it with stuff that are made from toxic. Bet when YOU'RE old, your garage face will have thousands of wrinkles!" She shouts and Hyuna gasps and slaps her. My eyes widened 100 times bigger so did the boys. That slap made Hae Ra really angry. I myself was angry as hell. "WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO MY BEST FRIEND?!" I shout at the top of my lungs. Everyone looked at me. "Who gave you the right to slap her?! No one! And no one gave you the right to bully me. Do you know. For months, I just wish you would stop ruining my life. But you haven't stopped. It's like, you want me to die! What have I ever done to you?!" I shout and Hyuna laughs. "Havent done anything?! I'll tell you what! MADE BANGTAN HATE ME! THEY DIDN'T BEFORE YOU CAME! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I TRY FOR THEM TO LIKE ME BACK?! BUT THEY DON'T BECAUSE YOU'LL STEP IN!" She shouts with tears in her eyes. I felt guilt. She was right. I have taken away Bangtan from her. My eyes started filling with water. I stood up, and walked painfully to Hae Ra. I didn't care about the wheelchair. I didn't care about the stinging pain in my thigh. I just wanted to leave. "Let's go." I say to Hae Ra as we walk away. Half way out the exit, I fell down. I hiss at the pain in my thigh. I look over to the bandage and saw a little bit of blood coming out. "C'mon, I'll help you." Hae Ra says. She puts one of my arm on her shoulder and we walk.

~*~*~

Taehyung's POV
I was shocked to see Sung Hyo walking to her best friend. She whispered something to her but I couldn't hear. We shouldn't just leave her. "What are we gonna do?" Suga asks and I just shook my head. "I-" Hyuna tried to speak but I cut her off. "Go." I say, my eyes full of anger. "But-" she said. "I SAID GO!" I shout and she started to run away, crying. "We can't just leave her. We need to find her now!" Jimin says. We all got up and run to the entrance but we were too late. I saw a trail of blood at the entrance till outside. "I think Sung Hyo bled." I say and the rest agreed. "I'll call her." Hoseok said and I nod.

~*~*~

Hours passed, yet, still no sign of Sung Hyo. We waited for her in the studio but she didn't come. We all tried calling her but she wouldn't pick up. What of she left? No, she wouldn't do that. I suddenly heard a vibrate from my phone. I took it out and saw a message from Sung Hyo. "Guys! Sung Hyo just texted me!" I shout and the boys quickly come to me.

Dear V,

So, you might be really mad at me because I didn't tell you where I went. Sorry. I just needed some time to think. I didn't felt happy about what Hyuna said. But please don't hurt her. She's been friends with you for so long and I feel guilty that you don't like her anymore because of me. Please, be friends with her again no matter what. So, I'm taking a rest for a few days but I'm not leaving. Don't worry about me. I'll be back soon.

Love,
Sung Hyo.

P.S: While I'm gone, please make yourself friends with Hyuna again.
And, tell the boys this message.

~*~*~*~*~*
Authors Note:

Hello! So, as promised, I made this chapter long. Well, not very long but that's all I can write for now. I'll try to update more tonight. Don't be silent readers and pleas vote! ^~^ Annyeong~

~Axx