Hurt

We walked into the studio and saw no sign of anyone. We decided to just sit there and wait for our manager. I was still thinking about who cleaned our dorm. It can't be a miracle right? I was also trying to figure out whether Hyuna was telling the truth to us. Could she be lying? But, it might be true. It's obvious. But why does V still wanna hang out with her? That's weird. The door suddenly opened and Sung Hyo walked in. Of course, V was the first to greet her. "Sung Hyo! Hi!! Did you sleep well?" V asked her with questions. "Oh yeah, I did" she said yawning. "You didn't sleep well!!" V said pouting. "You must sleep well!!" He shouted shaking her shoulders. "Mm, stop it!!" She shouted walking to the chair and resting her head on the table. The guys and I haven't talked to her in a while. Only V has.

V's POV
I felt pity to Sung Hyo because I know she was the one who cleaned our dorm. I watched her pick our clothes and all our stuff. Yet, hyungs haven't realized. I bet they think she didn't clean it because of the lie Hyuna said. It's obvious she envies Sung Hyo. And she's trying to make bad lies about her. Sung Hyo looked so tired yet, she manages to come here. How can the boys just ignore her? I wanted to tell the hyungs about what she did for us last night but, they'll say no because they think Hyuna's stupid lie was true. "Kyah~ don't you think it's kinda mean you're not talking to Sung Hyo?" I asked but they all just rolled their eyes and went on their phones again. Argh!

Suga's POV
"Kyah~ don't you think it's kinda mean you're not talking to Sung Hyo?" V asked and I just rolled my eyes. I tried to make V think I hate her, but I don't. I don't know. I don't know whether I should trust noona or Sung Hyo. I pitied Sung Hyo because she looked so sleepy yet she can make it here. But noona said we shouldn't trust her. My mind is filled with questions. I can't even think of something to say to our fans on Twitter. Ugh!!! >.<

Jimin's POV
Should I talk to her? She looks so sleepy though, and, the hyungs will think why I wanna talk to after what noona told us. I sighed and slept on the floor. "Jimin~" V came to me and poured. "Please talk to Sung Hyo!!" He said shaking me. "I don't know V. Can't you remember what noona-". "Why would I care what noona says? It's obvious she just envies Sung Hyo!! Why won't anyone believe me?! She cleaned our freaking dorm!!" V shouted in frustration and walked out of the studio. My eyes widened on what V just said. Is that true? No! It can't be. We just met her like what? 2 days ago? And we can ready trust her? We've been close friends with noona for years, we can trust her. She's never lied once in her life! Or is it just me?

Jungkook's POV
V walked out of the room. What happened? Jimin hyungs eyes are big like he just saw a ghost. I wanted to talk to Sung Hyo really badly but, then hyungs will think I am choosing her over noona. But then, why didn't they say anything when V talked to her? So frustrating~!! I just really wanna talk to her. I miss her voice when she tells us to practice. my heart aches knowing maybe she'll think we hate her and leave this job..... What am I going to do?

Sung Hyo's POV
I woke up after 2 hours I assume. My neck hurt bad because it was on the table for so long. "Sung Hyo, you're awake!" V shouted giving me a hug. "You guys need to practice. I'll be fired if you don't" I said looking around the studio. The boys were doing various activities. Like, playing they're phones or just talking to each other. "We already did" V answered. "Oh, how long have I been asleep?" I asked smiling. "About 4 hours now" he said looking at his wrist but it didn't have a watch on it. "You don't have a watch. How can you possibly know how long I've been asleep?" I asked chuckling at his cuteness. "I mat not have a watch but I know you've been asleep for 4 hours" he said pouting. "Alright" I said and sudenlt felt hungry. "You hungry?" Cutie V asked. 2 minds think alike I said to myself. I nodded and he dragged me somewhere.

"V, where are we going?" I asked chuckling. "To my favourite restaurant!" He shouted marching in the restaurant. It looked clean and the smell of delicious food coming from the kitchen. "Mm! Smells so good!" I exclaimed closing my eyes. "Stop day dreaming of your love for food and sit down. You don't want a bowl of hot soup on your smooth hair, right?" He asked glaring at me playfully. "Whatever, master V." I said laughing a little.

After we got our food, I was the first to take a piece of pork. I put it in my mouth and closed my eyes. I was at wonderland. "Hey!" V shouted. "Huh?" I asked. "Stop daydreaming!" He said eating his noodles. I stuck my tongue at him.

We were walking back to the studio while chatting. "So, I have a question for you, Sung Hyo." He said crossing his arms and tried looking professional but he still looks like an alien. "What is it?" I asked looking at him. "Do you have a crush?" He asked smirking. "W-What?! Why would you ask such a thing?! I don't have a crush!" I exclaimed crossing my arms and looking away from V. "Oh come on Sung Hyo! You can't hide it!!" He shouted jumping like a little kid. "I don't! I'm serious!" I shouted back kindly so he wouldn't think I'm angry at him. "Whatever~ I'll find out sooner or later because I'm your Best Friend in the world, right?" He asked using puppy dog eyes. I chuckled at his cuteness. "Yes, yes." I said. "Yay!!" He shouted before we got into the studio. "What's so happy, V? Lemme guess, she asked you on a date like a Slut she already is?" Namjoon asked. "WHAT?!" V shouted and I could tell he was angry. I felt the tears in my eyes. Did he really just call me that? "What? Isn't it true? Noona will NEVER lie to us, ever." He said rolling his eyes. A few years rolled down my cheek. I can't let them see me like this. "I'll just umm, go to the bathroom for a sec." I said letting go of V's hand and getting out of the studio. I walked until I reached the bathroom. I went into one of the stalls and started sobbing softly. He didn't mean that, right? No! He didn't. Suddenly, I heard a few taps on the door. "Sung Hyo, are you alright?" I heard V asked. "Y-Yeah of course. I wouldn't be better!" I said wiping my eyes with my sleeves. "Sung Hyo, please come out." Suga said. "Just, go. I'll come back later." I said. I heard the door open and heard all of them get out.

A few minutes later, I got out and fixed my make-up. I walked out and passed Hyuna. "Awe, wittle Sung Hyo's crying!" She exclaimed walking into the bathroom laughing. I sighed before going into the studio. The boys were practicing War of Hormones (YES I KNOW, WEIRD SONG BUT YOU CANT STOP ME FROM LIKING IT!!) I walked to the desk and place my arms on top of it before resting my head on it. I watched them dance and my eyes laid on Jungkook. He caught me looking and gave me a small smile. I gave him an eye smile. I looked at V and he smiled at me too. I gave him an eye smile too. "Okay, stop the music please would you Sung Hyo?!" Rap Mon asked glaring at me. I turned the music off. "What's so interesting about her, V, Jungkook until you can't concentrate on your dance?! Our new comeback is coming up and you're still not prepared!" Namjoon shouted. "Hey, Hyung, calm down. Their good dancers! They're prepared!" J-Hope said trying to calm Namjoon down. "I can't stand it anymore! Can't you tell?! Noona was freaking lying to us because she's jealous that Sung Hyo gets to be our manager! And you all still believe that girl?! I can't believe you Hyung, you've changed!" V shouted storming out of the studio. I got up wanting to follow V. "Just quit this job already!" Namjoon shouted. I ignored him and followed V out.

I found V at the cafeteria staring into space. I set opposite of him and he noticed. "V, you don't need to get so angry." I said placing my hands on his and giving him a small smile. "But, Hyung is changing so much and I just can't take it!" He said frustrated. "It's probably because of me." I said removing my hands and looking down. "After I arrived, you all have been ignoring me and stuff. Well, except for you." I said looking up at him and giving him a small smile. "Don't say that!" He said wide eyed. "It's true." I say sighing. "I'll do WHATEVER it takes to get them to like you. It's because of noona. I'm getting her fired."

A/N- Hello! I've finally made this chapter! Omg, I ran out of ideas. Sorry if the chapters boring :( I'll try to write an interesting one soon. But, the most interesting part is at the last last part. So, I'm letting it be boring first but soon it'll be good. Thanks for the votes and all! Love y'all. Bye!! Axx