Back

I had a fun day with EXO. They made me laugh so hard and I felt happy but, a place in my heart will always be filled with Bangtan. Reminds me, there was a group that was coming today. Hmm, who could it be? I'm really looking forward to it. "Sung Hyo noona!!" Tao shouted and I caught off guard. "Tao! How many times must I tell you, I am not your noona!" I shout, pouting as well. "Aww, but I think that noona suits you well. I'm gonna call you that. Hehe." He said and I couldn't loose a chance. I quickly pinch his cheeks. Tao just randomly skipped away. Haha. "Sung Hyo!!" EXO welcomes me. It didn't feel normal because, I'd usually arrive later then Bangtan and they'll welcome me by giving me a hug, especially V. "Hey guys!" I tried to force a bright smile. "Do you remember that we're having a guest today." Chanyeol said, smiling. He's so cute. "Yeah. It's gonna be a group too." I say and they all nod. "You excited?" I ask. "If we're more well looking then, yeap." Chen said and I just chuckled. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and saw a message from V.

Sung Hyo....i'm sorry. Please come back. We're currently in hell right now. Please come back. Well, hope to see you soon because I have to go somewhere now. Bye ~TaeTae

My eyes filled with water. Why did you have to send this message now? Aish. I quickly wipe the tears away. I must stay strong for the guests and EXO. I can't get them worried. "Good morning, EXO and Sung Hyo-ssi. I see you all seem happy." Mr. Kim said. Psh, feel happy? I feel like shit. "Anyway, as I've told you, you're having guests so, please treat them well." Mr. Kim said before walking out. "So...Boys What you-" but I was cut off by a familiar voice and a bunch of boy voices coming in. "Oh, I think it's our guests!" Shun exclaim. I didn't dare turn at the back. "Tae!" I heard Baekhyun shout and running to our so called 'guests'. "Baekhyun hyung!" The familiar voice said. Shoot, it's Taehyung. My inner voice said. Why oh why?! "Who's that girl, hyung?" Tae asked Baek. "Oh, our new manager!" Baek said, smiling. I can tell. "Oh, what's her name?" Tae asked. I knew that he knows that's its me. Help, God, help! I just wanna break down. Why must they be our guests?! "Ooh, her names Sung Hyo." Baek said. "Sung Hyo...." J-Hope Said...He sounded, sad. Like, he wanted to cry. "Sung Hyo. Please. Turn around." I could hear Jimin's voice beg. I slowly turn around and met Jungkook's eyes. I slowly meet all of their eyes and they looked hurt and sad. "Yah, oppas!!" I hear the horrifying shriek that I hear everyday for 6 months. I look and see my enemy, Hyuna. "Oh, what's that slut doing here?" She said and I hissed. Kinda. "Angry, little Sung Hyo?" she asked, smirking. "Shut....Up." I say with an angry and hurt voice. "I guess you work here after Mrs. Oh fired you for being such a bad manager?" She asked and I coydnt hold the anger in anymore. "Angry? Aww, look guys! It's Sung Hyo kitty!" she said but no one laughed. "Hyung, can you and your group leave for a bit? We wanna have a private talk with Sung Hyo." Tae asked Baek and he said okay.

»»»»«««« »»»»«««« »»»»««««

"Sung Hyo....." Taehyung said and I froze at my spot. "Y-Yeah?" I stutter. "Why did you leave?" Jimin asked, tears in his eyes. "I-I just....I don't want to be with Hyuna anymore. I feel like, you're beginning to not like her. And, it's because of me." I say, as a few tears fall down. "But, you didn't have to leave." Suga said, with a sad, low voice. "I'm so sorry but, that's in the past. Please, move on." I say, giving them a slight smile. "How can we when our manager is our enemy?!" Jungkook shouts. I was taken aback at his sudden outburst. "J-Jungkook....Please don't do this to me." I say, trying to keep the tears in. "I can't, Sung Hyo. You left.. and Bangtan will no longer be the same." He said, crying. I just wanted to run up to him and give him a bear hug but, I needed to be strong. "I'm ..sorry." I say, and walk away to the restroom. "Why do you do this to me?" I say to myself and walk into one of the cubicles. I started sobbing because of the pain in my chest.

Hyuna's POV
This stupid Sung Hyo is always in the way! I heard everything. EVERYTHING! And, Bangtan is saying that I'm their enemy. Even my lawn crush, Jeon Jungkook. "I hate you, Park Sung Hyo!!" I shout, to my hearts content. I walk to the basin and wash my face. And when I look up, my make-up was ruined! Ugh! And I forgotten to bring extra make-up! What am I gonna do?! I can't be seen like that in public! It'll be too embarrassing. I quickly grab some tissues and wipe my face. "Oh come on!!!" I shout. I suddenly hear the door to one of the cubicles open. I look behind and see....SUNG HYO! "What are you doing here?! Did you hear what I said?!" I shouted. I was angry. Why didn't she show her face earlier. "Yes, I did but, I don't care. You have the right to hate me. But...can I at least help you?" She said, hope in her eyes. "No. Why should I let you? You've always hated me and I've always hated you so, why help now?" I ask, quite annoyed. "Well, I have a make-up bag." She says, smiling a little. "Haha. Good plan isn't gonna work on me. I know you wanna help so you can come back foo Big Hit! Hah. Never!" I shouted and walk out, forgetting that my make-up is ruined. People started sneering and laughing while pointing at me. What's their problem? I thought.

"Haha. Look at that girl. Her face looks like the Joker's!"
"Haha. Ikr?! Why so serious???"

The girls started laughing like mad. And that's when it hit me, my make-up. I wanted to run away but, I couldn't. Everyone was snapping photos of me. This is the worst day ever! I'm gonna get you back, Park Sung Hyo!!

»»»»«««« »»»»«««« »»»»««««
A/N:

Hey guys! Schools started! I missed my friends so much! But, the bad news is, I may be going on hiatus. There's a big exam, UPSR...I think I've told you. And, I must get 5A's. I hope you understand. My study's will always come first. Thank you!

~Axx