Day Out

It was finally the day I'll be hanging out with noona. V hyung didn't talk to me too. Guess he likes her right? Well, too bad I asked noona first. I was looking through the mirror. "You look so handsome, today Jungkook." I say to myself and smirked. "Yah, why are you self praising?" I heard a voice said. I turn around and saw V hyung. "Y-Yah!! You're not suppose to be here!!" I shouted. "Hey, you should obey me you know!" he shouted. "M-Mianhae." I say. "I have something to ask you...." V hyung said. He walked to my bed and sat down. I sat beside him. "Yes, hyung?" i ask. "Do you like Sung Hyo?" he asked smiling. "Y-Yea....why? Do you like her too?" i built up my confidence to ask him. "Me?! HAHAHAHA!!!" he started laughing like a mad men. "W-What?!" i shout. " You seriously think i like Sung Hyo-ssi?" he asked and i slowly nod and he laughed again. "Oh Kookie.... i don't like her. I mean i like her as a best friend....i was actually trying everything for you and her to be together...." he replied. My face was absolutely shocked. So it means he doesn't have feelings for her?! I started dancing happily. "Thanks, hyung! Anyways, i gotta go get Sung Hyo now. See you later, hyung!" i say and get my backpack and walk out.

Sung Hyo's POV

Jungkook asked me out! Well, maybe just a friend date but, a day with a famous idol you are working with and have a crush on?! How much more can I ask? I was getting ready. I decided to just wear something really casual because I don't want him to think that I thought he asked me out on a date. Plus, he'll never like me more that a friend. I'm just a manager to him. Nothing else special. I suddenly heard a ring at the door. I quickly go downstairs and open the door. "H-Hey, noona." Jungkook said smiling. "Hey, Kookie." I say smiling. "Um, do you mind coming in for awhile? I still need to get ready." I say giving him an awkward smile. "Of course noona." He said and walked in as I close the door.

Suddenly, Autumn came out and licked Jungkook's leg. "Whos this?" Jungkook asked as he picks Autumn up. "Oh, she's Autumn. My pup." I reply and Autumn licks his cheeks. "She likes you." I say chuckling. "I can tell." He says.

I walk back upstairs and continued my make up. I looked at the mirror again before getting my purse and going downstairs.

"Are we ready?" I ask. "Yep." He replied putting Autumn down and walked to me. I think I just got a cold because my cheeks were so hot! "You're so cute when you blush. Especially when I make you blush." He said winking at me. I look down because my cheeks probably went 100°C. "C'mon." He said and grabbed my hand. Omg! Does he want my cheeks to burst?!

"So, where are we going?" I ask looking at him while we were walking. He couldn't drive yet since he's just 18. Same goes with me. "Hmm, a fun fair." He said smiling. I didn't realize but I started jumping like a little kid. "No need to get to over excited. The fun hasn't even begin!" He exclaim. "I love fun fairs! Kamsahamida~ Jungkook!" I shout hugging his arm.

People passing us smiled thinking we're together. Oh how I wish! But, that'd never happen. He only likes me as a friend anyways.

~At the Fun fair~
"Wah! Everything looks so pretty!" I exclaim clapping my hands while looking around. "C'mon, we gotta get the tickets first." He said dragging me to the counter. "Next." The cashier girl said. Me and Jungkook walked in front and saw Hyuna. "Noona?" Jungkook asked her. "Jungkook?" She said and looked at me and cringed. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I've gotta ask you the same thing." She asked crossing her arms. "Well, I'm on a date with her." He said smiling at me. I smiled back and blushed. "Oh." Was a all Hyuna could say. "Now, answer my question. Why are you here?" He asked her. "This is my part time job when I'm not at BigHit." She replied rolling her eyes. "Well, I want 2 tickets." Jungkook said. I could tell she's about to cry but passed the tickets to Jungkook. He paid her before we went off to play!

"So, Noona, what game do you wanna go first?" Jungkook asks. "Hmm, I wanna win a teddy!!" I exclaim smiling. "C'mon then!" He said and pulled me to a couple of stores. When I went to the 5th store, a teddy with pink eyes and pinkish fur and had a heart in the middle caught my eye. It immediately reminded me of my childhood times.

"I want this store!" I say. "Alright." He said. He gave the guy working there some money. This store was the ones that has balls and has to hit the bottles. On my first try, I got 2. "Yuhs! This is how we do!" I shout. On my second try I hit 2 again. "Wahoo!" I shout. I was gonna do my last try but Jungkook held my hand. "I wanna do this for you." He said and I turned so red! "S-Sure." I say and gave him the ball and backed away.
He was going to throw the ball. Please hit the last bottle! I shout in my mind. When he threw it, bang! HE HIT IT!!!!! "Yah!!!!!!!" I shout jumping up and down and hugged Jungkook. When I realised my actions, I quickly pulled away. "M-Mianhae..." I say blushing. "Which teddy do you want?" The guy working there asked. "That one!" I exclaim pointing at the pink teddy. "Here ya go!" The guy passed me the teddy. The first thing I did was hug it. "Kamsahamida~ Kookie!" I shout smiling. Before we walked away, I heard the guy at the stand say, "Ah, young love." That made me think of the possibilities.

Two hours passed and it was already 5 pm. "Well, we have 15 more minutes left. Where ya wanna go?" Jungkook asked me. "Um, I've always wanted to ride the Ferris wheel..." I said. "C'mon then!" He said and pulled me to the Ferris wheel. We were lining up. When it was our turn, Jungkook gave the woman the money. "Enjoy your ride." The woman said before we walk into the Ferris wheel.

The Ferris wheel started moving. I jumped and hugged Jungkook's arm. I hear him chuckle slightly. My cheeks began turning red. Omg! How many times must this boy make me blush? I was paralyzed and couldn't move because, I was afraid of heights. "Afraid?" He asked and I just nod. I didn't wanna speak, I'd just blabber at him. "Well, then why did you wanna come here?" He asked. Because these things happen in romantic movies. I said in my mind. "I- I think it's n-nice." I stutter. "Don't worry, I'm here." He said hugging me back.

After 5 minutes, the Ferris wheel ended and I got down from it. I smiled to myself.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"So, did you have a great day?" Jungkook asked me. "Y-Yeah. I did. Thanks a lot, Kookie." I said smiling at him. "Alright, well it's getting late. Is should go. Hope we can do this again." He said smiling. "Yea, me too." I said. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Bye~" he said waving. "Bye~" I reply. I close the door and you can probably hear my heart shouting. "OMG!!!!" I squealed.

Jungkook's POV
I walked into the van that was behind noonas house the whole time. "So, how was it?!" V Hyung, the first person to ask. "It went great." I reply and got into the van. "You've got to tell me EVERYTHING!" He said and I just chuckled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors Note:~

Annyeong!~ So, this Is the next update! I've got some stuff to tell you guys. I might not update much next week. I'm going somewhere (secret) and there may be NO Wi-Fi at all! Torture! But, I'll try to write it on my phone notes and paste it here when I'm back. Hope you guys enjoy. Bye!~ Axx

Extra: The outfit Sung Hyo was wearing is in the multimedia :D. And thank you for 200+ readers! It means the world to me :) Anyeong~