-extra chapter-

I don't know where I was. Everything in my world now was black. W-Where am I?

"Hey, Sung Hyo..." I heard a voice said. White cloudy stuff started appearing. I tried with all my might to see who said that.

"W-Where am I? Please answer me." I say to the voice. I'm scared. The last thing I saw was black.

"Calm down. You're not in danger. Don't be afraid." The voice said. It sounds rather soothing and it's making me feel...warm.

"Please answer me." I say, calmly. That's when my eyes flutter open. I see white everywhere.

"You're at heaven." The voice said. I felt my heart hurt.

"A-Am I d-dead?" I ask the voice; an angel of course.

"Yes, you are. But, before you panic, you can live again. Now, settle down, dear. Let me explain." The voice said.

An angel started appearing in my eyes. Whoa. She took my hand and led me to a table with coffee and biscuits.

"Now, my name is Mary. I'm gonna be your angel to lead you through life. Now, please don't panic. Yes, you are dead but, you are such a kind and loving person. You even forgave your own enemy. People like you should always get a second life. So, here I am. Giving you a second life, a second chance." Mary, my so called 'angel' told me. I'm dead? How?

"You got hit my a bus. A big bus. Yes, again, before you panic, I can read your mind. It only happens if I'm close to you. Want to know how you ended up here?" She asked.

Umm, technically, yes! Of course! I can't just randomly be here, with an angel telling me I'm dead and I'm getting a second chance!

Shoot! I forgot. She could read my mind. Hehe.

"Well, I'll grand your wish, then." She said and I closed my eyes.

-2 hours ago-

"Sung Hyo, when are you coming home? The boys are nagging for you and Angel is waiting for her eomma." I heard Jungkook's voice, on a phone.

"I'm coming now, Jungkook. It just seems like my bus is taking its sweet time." I say, groaning.

There was a long long long line, in front of me. I finished work late, again. I'm now working as a business woman. I don't wanna be working with idols anymore. I am so done with drama.

5 years passed since the drama; again. I'm now married to Jeon Jungkook; have a lovely daughter, Angel and I'm seriously really close with Bangtan.

Oh yeah. Bangtan is like world famous now! They're producing really good music and is getting loads tons if fans.

Fans did hate on me once they found out I was dating Jungkook; plus I was pregnant with his baby. But, they accepted me soon after. Not that there isn't more fans going to send we a swarm if hate comments.

"Well, I'll see you soon. Be quick!" I heard Jungkook say on the other line as he hanged up.

"You know what?! Screw the bus! I'm taking the taxi!" I said, passing by the crowd of people.

And on the same exact time I plan to take a taxi, the bus hits me and I fall, unconscious on the ground.

Before I passed away, I heard people shouting. Some trying to call the ambulance.

~~~

I stood there, shocked at what I just saw.

"Yes. That happened. Now, do you want a second chance? In life. But, there's consequences. You'd forget about Bangtan. You'll forget everything. You won't have a single memory in your head, mind and soul. You are re-starting your life." Mary said.

Should I have a second life? I mean, it's obviously really damn cool but, at the same time, I don't want to forget my past. I love my past too much, I don't want to let it go.

"B-But, what if I want to stay here?" I asked. Maybe there's something else.

"You will still lose your memory. You won't remember anything. You'd get to live in the Heaven world, though. You'd meet new angels, fall in love with another angel and everything in a normal life but, just in angel form." Mary told me, smiling. Okay, how can someone be smiling right now?! I have to choose which one I want. But, I'm scared.

I'll lose all my memory of Bangtan, Jungkook and...Angel. I can't.

But, I might be able to find them again if I want a second chance.

I don't want to love anyone else than Jungkook. I don't want a child with some other angel.

"So? Which one is in your favor?" Mary said, holding her hands.

"If you pick this hand," she said, looking at her left hand. "You'll get a second life. If you pick this hand," she said, referring to her right hand. "You'd stay here. At heaven. Make new memories." She said.

Which one do I pick?

~~~~~~~~~

authors note~

So...this chapter is based on the second book. I would go with having a second chance if I were you. Comment which one you want!

I don't have any idea if you choose for Sung Hyo to stay at Heaven. I only planned when she goes back to earth.

Choice is up to you!

Watch out for the next book...

My Second Life {LFMM book 2}

~Axx