Ignore

"Explain everything to me now mister!" V Hyung shouted smirking. "Why would you wanna know?" I ask looking at him. "Well, because I'm half in this date...project thingy..." He replied giving me an awkward smile. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Well, I've been trying to set you two up for a long time now. And I deserve to know. Plus, I am your Hyung so you must obey me." He said smirking. "Fine!" I give up knowing this alien Hyung would just annoy me more. "Alright, start talking!" He exclaim sitting beside me. "Well, I just brought her to a fun fair and guess what?" I ask and he was eager to know. You could tell by his eyes. "I met Hyuna noona working at the counter to buy tickets..." i say and his jaw hit the floor like a wrecking ball. "You can't be serious....She's already with Big Hit. Doesn't she have enough money?" He asked confused. "I'm not sure. She seemed to be embarrassed and sad when she saw me and Sung Hyo noona.." I reply. "Why pout?! She should be embarrassed and sad." V Hyung shouted, angry. "Hyungie, why are you so mean to noona?" I shout all of the sudden. "Because, can't you see?! She's done so many bad things." He shouted scoffing. "But you have no right to just bash her like that!" I shouted glaring at him. "Jeon Jungkook, you can't glare at me. You know what?! If you can't find out yourself than don't. Because, I bet you don't want me to tell you." He shouted looking away at the window at the car. He sat quite far away from me. I just sighed and looked at the other side of the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We both walked back into the dorm, quietly and walked to our respective rooms. "Jungkook ah, Taehyung-" Hoseok Hyung shouted but was cut off when both of us slammed our doors. I walked in my room and sat on the bed placing my hands at the side of my head. "Why can't a day just go well for once..." I said and a tear fell down on the sheets. Fighting with my best friend just so I can defend noona? What has gotten into me? I don't like Hyuna noona, I like Sung Hyo noona. Or do I like both? No! I like Sung Hyo... but, Hyuna looked so sad when she saw me and Sung Hyo together. She looked like she was about to cry. Am I in a love triangle?

V's POV
I slammed the door and walked to the bed with anger and sadness in a mixture. "Why can't Jungkook just understand that Sung Hyo likes him and he likes her!" I shout hitting the bed as a tear drop from my eye. I'll give that b*tch a piece of my mind tomorrow. (Hyuna is the b*tch just so you know)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next morning, I woke up and my back ached like hell. I walked to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. When I got out, Jungkook was standing there with bloodshot eyes. I walked away from he swiftly just pretending likes it's another Hyung. I walked to the table where the food was. I lay my head on the table wanting to sleep again. "Kim Taehyung, wake up!" Jin Hyung said pushing me. "Hyung, not now please." I say groaning. Suddenly, everyone got out of the room and sat at the table. In front of me was Jungkook. I tried avoiding eye contact with him. I don't wanna even look at him today. Even if he is my best friend. I can't believe we're fighting over some stupid thing called The Love Triangle. Argh.

"V, Jungkook, why are you two so quite today? You both are usually the noisiest when it comes to eating." Suga Hyung said. "Nothing." I reply eating. "Yah, tell us!" Jimin said pulling my arm since he was sitting next to me. "STOP!" I accidentally snapped at him and everyone looked shock. I wanted to apologize but, I couldn't. I was tongue tied. "Mianhae..." Jimin apologized. "N-No, it's not you I'm angry with. I-I'm sorry. I should g-go." I said walking back to my room.

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

At the studio, Sung Hyo was already there smiling at us but her smile immediately fell when she saw our facial expressions. "G-Guys, are you okay?" She asked and we nod slightly. "Oh o-okay." She replied looking at Jungkook. C'mon Kookie, even I am mad at you, man up and ask her out! I say in my mind. "V-ssi, why are you so sad?" She ran to me holding my arm. "Nothing. Can you please go for awhile? I'm really tired." I plead and smiling st her slightly. "Oh, okay." She said walking away. "Thanks..." I say sitting on the floor. "Aloha, oppas!! Cmon, you guys have a photoshoot!" Hyuna suddenly barged in smiling widely when all of us were frowning. "Okay....." Jungkook replied and walked to her. She quickly gave a peck at Jungkook's cheeks which made him blush. I stole a quick glance at Sung Hyo. She looked down, tears already in her bright, brown eyes. I couldn't bare to stand that. I look back at Jungkook and saw him smiling and chatting with Hyuna. I barged to them angrily and pushed Hyuna away. "Taehyung!" I heard Him shout. "WOULD YOU STOP RUINING EVERYONE'S LIFES?! OUR LIFE WAS PERFECTLY FINE TILL YOU BARGED IN. WOULD YOU STOP TRYING?! NO ONE WILL LIKE YOU, YOU SLUT!!!?!!" I shout ready to slap her but I stopped myself. She began crying. Someone grabbed my shoulder and pushed me against the wall. "Dont YOU dare talk to her like that ever!" Jungkook shouted at me. Who am I? I'm not this type of Taehyung. I could hear Hyuna crying. I look at her and see her crying in Jungkook's arms. I tried finding Sung Hyo but I couldn't. "Where's Sung Hyo?!" I shout grabbing everyones attention. "I think she went to the restroom." Namjoon Hyung said. I quickly made my way to the restroom. Even if it was ladies, I didnt care. "Sung Hyo ssi!" I shout until I hear soft sobbing. I silently knock on the cubicle door that I hear sobbing at. "Please let me come in..." I said and in a matter of minutes, the door opened. I saw the most fragile thing ever. Sung Hyo standing there sobbing breathing heavily. I quickly hugged her. "Shh, it's gonna be alright."