Dark Saint | Welcome

Trailer made by the lovely and talented Bad_Karma_9431. She did SUCH an amazing job, I hope everyone loves it as much as I do!

"Anybody who fucks with you, they fuck with me. And I'm not in the habit of letting people fuck with me, baby."

His gaze ignites a trail of fire as it drags languidly from my lips, down my neck, and back up to my eyes. His intention is written clear as day, and I could so easily let myself be consumed by him right this second. 

"What if I wanted to leave?"

It's as if I've taken ice cold water and poured it over him. Santo tenses, pure danger dripping from the coiled nature of his muscles. Like he'll grab me if I try and run. 

"You don't have anywhere to go," he says with careful restraint, but the warning there is blinking at me in bright red letters. If you try and go back to your family, I'll burn them. 

"What if I wanted to go have a normal life? Start over in a new city. Have an apartment, a job, a life that doesn't include all this violence." A life that doesn't include you, are the unspoken words. 

Santo's mask slips for a second, as if he's heard the words I didn't say. He looks tortured, a storm passing over his face, anchoring in his eyes. Lightning flashes over roiling waves, and I need a life jacket if I'm going to make it through. 

"I do not want you to leave," he finally speaks, his voice robotic. 

I don't either. 

But I don't say it. Even if I had somewhere to go, I wouldn't want to put any distance between me and the man in front of me. But I just can't survive in another environment where I'm being robbed of my right to choose. I need to know that if I wanted to go, he'd let me.

Welcome to Dark Saint!

I'm so happy you're here. This story is a little piece of my soul and I can't wait to share it with you. First, however, please read on for important information.

This is a mafia romance. Things are gonna be a little fucked up.

Content Warning: This book contains a morally grey male main character, graphic sexual content, scenes with graphic violence/torture, and similar dark themes. It also contains references/mentions of rape, suicide, child abuse, and other things that might be challenging for sensitive readers.

Dark Saint is a dark romance. If you are not comfortable with what this entails, please proceed with care. Taking care of yourself comes first.

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY CONTENT WARNING IN THE BOOK. I feel that giving warnings before certain chapters would spoil the plot.

However, if you would like a more in depth content warning with specific triggers, please message me! I would be happy to provide more specifics to those who want to know exactly what they're getting into. (;

That being said, for those of you still here, thank you for choosing this book to be your next one. I'm literally so excited to finally get it out there and give people what I hope is a unique mafia romance. I hope this story allows you to escape into another world, at least for a little while.

Happy reading!

- G