22 | Nina

Trying to peel off a wet bathing suit in a hurry never goes well.

It's an undisputed fact of life, one that has never particularly annoyed me as much as it does in this moment. I could positively explode in impatience as Santo rips my bathing suit down my body, trying to get it off without letting our lips disconnect.

The very first time we kissed, I was the one to initiate it. And now, at what I know is a turning point for both of us—I'm the one bursting into his room and practically throwing myself at him. It's not lost on me, how he's let me choose him. And he's there, a second later, meeting me with his lips and his tongue and those hands, showing me that he chooses me too. 

Need sweeps through me so violently that I nearly buckle as he grips the fleshy part of my thighs, lifting me and wrapping them around his waist. His hands are frantic and never still, clutching at my thighs one second and skating up my back to my neck the next, like my skin is on fire and he can't stay in one place too long without being burned. 

"Get it the fuck off already," I yank my face back from his, scowling. How the hell is he taking so long undressing me? What are all those muscles for?

He scowls right back. "I'm trying, woman. Will you stop fucking moving?"

My lips ache from his bruising kiss, along with every other part of me that he's not touching. I wriggle a little in immediate disobedience, shifting my ass against the distinct hardness I can feel pressing up into me. His eyes flare as I gasp at the sensation, needing him inside me fucking yesterday. 

Is it normal, this desperation? I've never felt anything close to it before. 

"That's it," he snaps, striding towards his bed. Wind rushes around me and I'm airborne for a moment before the softness of his sheets envelopes my body. He really just threw me. I'm about to make a smart ass comment, but a second later, he's parting my legs and sliding his powerful body between my thighs, and I'm incapable. 

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Il mio tesoro." He tenderly moves my hair from my face at the same time that his hot breath sends shivers down my spine, erupting in a distinct slickness in between my legs as he grazes his teeth over my earlobe.

"What does that mean?" I gasp out, and he stops touching me, making me want to sob in protest. "You speak Italian to me often, and I never know what you're saying. I figure the one time I should know what you're saying is when you're about to... you know," I ramble, and amusement slowly bleeds into his features.

"About to what, baby?"

Baby. This man is about to end me.

"About to fuck me," I snap, frustrated. If he doesn't answer me and get back to touching me in negative three seconds, I might just kill him.

A languid chuckle leaks from his mouth, all taunting and stupidly attractive. He lifts my hips with one palm and in one violent jerk, rips my bathing suit the rest of the way down my body. The noise that leaves him is pure animal as he kisses and bites his way down my torso, and when he gets one look at me laid out before him, he grips my hips so tightly I know I'll bruise.

My vision goes black as he lowers his face to the pulsing spot between my legs. "My treasure," he murmurs into my femininity, his tongue and teeth and words drawing a dazed moan from me. "That's what il mio tesoro means. My fucking treasure."

And the way he licks into me, moaning after his first full taste and holding me impossibly tighter and closer, like he's never tasted anything better, proves it. That I'm the most precious treasure he'd want on his lips right now.