☆Agreement☆

You dragged your feet along the sidewalk, to a nearby park. You sat on the swing and swung yourself slowly, looking at the ground while you thought about what Mrs. Nam proposed.
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
"-------, I'd like for you to marry my son."
Your eyes widened, in shocked by the sudden request.
"W-what?" You managed to say.
Woohyun was confused. His brows furrowed.
"What are you talking about, Mom?" He asked.
Mrs. Nam smiled at you two.

"I've been meeting -------- for quite some time now. She's the girl I've been talking about, Woohyun."
Woohyun looked at you, making you shift your attention to him.
"And, -------, this is my son, who I've been talking about. I really think you two are great for each other. I know that you two are shocked by my sudden request, but I just know it," she smiled.
You looked back at Mrs. Nam.

You were too distracted by your own thoughts; you had no idea what she even ended the note with.
You slowly looked back at Mrs. Nam and gave her an apologetic look.
"I'm sorry. Please excuse me," you said, before pushing your seat back and leaving the room.

Why would anyone want to marry me? What makes me a good wife? What qualification do I have to marry a rich man? Why do I deserve this? What is marriage without love? Wait, do I like him? But, it can't be possible.
Your thoughts ran wild. You had so many questions.

"--------!"

You stopped and turned around. Woohyun jogged up to catch up to you."Woohyun-ah."
"Did you forget we were supposed to meet up after?"
"Huh?"
"You agreed to meet up after."
You thought about Mrs. Nam's proposal.
"Woohyun, I-I'm sorry," you apologized.He gave you a confused look.
"Why are you sorry?"
"About earlier. I-I-----"
"I'll wait for your answer," he replied.
You looked at him, surprised.
"What do you mean?"
"I trust my mom. If she thinks you'll be a good daughter-in-law, I'm sure that you'll be a good wife," he smiled.
"Take all the time you need. I'll be waiting for your answer."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

You took a deep breath. You thought hard on the proposal. You were lost. By the time you knew it, you had to run home.
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
Your stepmom stood by the porch waiting for you.
"Why are you home so late? Did you forget what time dinner is supposed to be ready?" She asked.
You walked up the path that led up to the front door.
"I'm sorry. I'll get right to it."
Your stepmom rolled her eyes before walking into the house.
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
You finished cleaning up and walked into the living room to see your stepmom and Daehi sitting next to each other, laughing over something.
Once they realized you were standing there, they looked up.
"There's a bill over there. Make sure you pay it before the weekends," your stepmom annoyingly said, looking back at her phone.

"I-I actually have to tell you guys something," you started, catching their attention again.
Your legs felt wobbly. You've never been this nervous before.
"Well, I don't have all night, so make it quick," your stepmom said, still scrolling down her phone.
Daehi curiously looked at you, waiting for you to begin.

"....I'm getting marry," you said, looking at the floor.
The thud of your heartbeat could be heard from your ears. Your legs were shaking.
"WHAT?!" Daehi yelled.
Your stepmom looked up from her phone, in shocked.
"Who? Who proposed to you?" Daehi asked.
She got up from her seat and walked towards you.
"Who would want to marry anyone like you?" Daehi kept going.