☆Sunset☆

"So, your stepsister married the guy you love?" Her friend, Hana asked.
"I don't want to talk about it," Daehi heavily sighed, looking out the window.
"That's messed up. I told you to be careful with her. I knew she was shady the moment I met her."
"She's always been like that. She always gets want she wants, and my mom and I have to just suck it up."
"Does she know you and Woohyun were a thing?" Hana asked, leaning across the table.
"Of course, she did," Daehi lied.
Daehi came up with a story about her and Woohyun. A story, she wished was true, living in her imagination.
"She purposely married him. She wanted to hurt me and my mom," Daehi said.
"That's crazy. What about Woohyun?" Hana asked.
"He went along with her. Don't worry though. ------- signed a contract with me and my mom."
Hana's eyes widened with curiosity.
"A contract?"
Daehi nodded her head.
"What does it state?"
"She only married him for his money. After that, she's going to call it quit.
She said that after she pays off her debts, she's going to leave him," Daehi continued to write her story.
"Daehi, this sounds too crazy. Why aren't you helping Woohyun? Put her in jail," Hana suggested.
"No, I can't get to him. It's as if she's done with black magic stuff with him. He won't even look at me now."
"Well, what if you bring the contract to him? Maybe it'll snap him back."
"No, I'll let ------ have her fun. Once I expose her, Woohyun will be mine again," Daehi smirked.
"You're smart," Hana complimented.
──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───​​​​​​​
She placed her phone down on the table. Eyes widened. Shocked from the sudden news.

-------- married Woohyun for his money? A contract?
Jihyun looked over her shoulder, revealing Daehi with Hana.
She turned back and smiled.
That's how I'm going to win his heart back.
Jihyun celebrated.
──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───​​​​​​​

"You are my happiness," Woohyun said, holding onto your hands.
A tear rolled down your cheek.
"I told you that even if you give me those papers, I will never sign them, not now, or ever," Woohyun said.
"I should have just told you straight up and not let you stress about what happened that night."
"No, don't blame yourself. I just wanted to say sorry to you," you apologized again.
Without wasting anymore time explaining, Woohyun pulled you into a hug, snuggling right on your shoulder.
"I've missed you," he said.
You knew for sure that he felt your heartbeat.
You slowly raised your arms up, wrapping them around his shoulders, snuggling right on his chest.
"I've missed you too," you managed to mumble, too shy to even say it him the right way.
──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───​​​​​​​
After the short meeting, Woohyun walked out of the room, searching for you.

"Tired?" You asked.
Woohyun looked over his shoulder.
"No," he smiled.
You smiled back at him. It was nice seeing his smile again.
His smile was a ray of sunshine, warmer and brighter than the Jeju sun.
"Hungry?" He asked.
You nodded your head.
Woohyun grabbed your hand, surprising you, as you felt an electric wave of shock throughout your body.
You remained as calm as possible, hoping that he didn't feel what you felt.
You two walked down the street, feeling as free as possible.
You wanted the moment to last forever.
You looked over at him, admiring every inch of his face. His pointy nose. Dark brows. Long lashes. His shimmery brown eyes.
His pink lips that once touched yours. Thinking about that night gave you butterflies in your stomach.
"What are you looking at?" Woohyun teased.
You quickly looked away, embarrassed.
"No, I...I was looking at that shop," you lied, pointing your face to a random shop, your cheeks flushed pink.
Woohyun smiled at your reaction.
──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───​​​​​​​
After brunch, Woohyun took you around Jeju, being your personal tour guide for the rest of the day.

You forgotten the heaviness on your shoulder. It was as if it was just you and Woohyun alone.
Every word he spoke sounded like music to your ears. You wanted to hear his voice forever.
You two walked along the beach, each caring your own shoes, as the cool water splashed on both of your feet.
You swallowed your saliva, feeling nervous of what you were about to do.
You knew it was nothing you were going to regret, instead it would be a memory to you once you left.
"How was your day?" Woohyun asked, glancing over at you.
You slowly turned to look at him.
Aish, just do it! He did it earlier.
You thought.
You were distracted with your own thoughts, that you had not even heard his question.
"H-huh?"
Woohyun chuckled, "how was today? What would you rate my service?"
You thought for a second, "9/10."
"9/10? How did I lose a point?" He asked. He took it very seriously.
You laughed, "I'm just playing. 10/10," as you gave him a thumbs up.
He smiled, doing a cheer celebration with his fist like as he had hit the jackpot.