☆Vows☆

Ring! Ring! Ring!
Your eyes shot opened. You panicking-ly sat up and grabbed your alarm clock, turning it off. You rubbed your eyes and looked across from you. Through your transparent curtains, you saw the sun slowly rose. Just before you could even get up, you heard a knock at the front door.
"Who's here so early?" You whispered.
You walked out of your room and to the front door.
You saw a man in a black suit in front of the door.
"Can I help you?" You asked him. Behind the man, you saw a black limo parked in front the house.
"Is -------shi home, by any chance?"
You were a little confused.
"I'm -------."
The man smiled.
"Good morning, Ms.------shi. I was instructed to come pick you up by Madam Nam."
"E-excuse me?"
What for?
You thought.
"I will be escorting you this morning to the venue," he smiled.
The wedding!!
You suddenly remembered.
"Right now?" You asked.
He gave you one nod and smiled.
"Let me go tell my mom first," you told him.
"Don't worry about that. Madam Nam has already spoken to her," he smiled.
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
You sat in the back of the limo as the man drove.
"If you need anything, feel free to press the button on your right," he smiled at you through the rear mirror.
"Thank you," you replied, then he closed the divider. You looked outside. The city wasn't awake yet. You slowly looked down to yourself and realized that you weren't even dressed. You quickly touched your hair.
"Aish," you mumbled under your breath. You looked down to your shoes, only to realized you had on a pair of sandals.
This is so embarrassing.
You thought.
Wait, why am I stressed out this? I'm getting marry.
You distracted your own thoughts. Now, you were actually stressed about the wedding. The more you thought about it, the more nervous you got.
It's okay! I'm okay! Everything is going to be okay.
You assured yourself.
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Before you knew it, the man had pulled up to the venue.
"I'll drop you off here, Ms.--------" he said, after he opened the divider.
"Thank you so much!"
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
You looked at the tall hotel, then you proceeded in. You were greeted by the staffs who lined up along the sides, waiting for you. You smiled and bowed back to them. At the end of the path, there was a middle-aged lady. She bowed and smiled.
"Good morning Ms. -------. I am Kim Aeri, and I will be helping you out today. We are so honored to be part of your big day," she greeted.
You smiled and thanked her.
"Please follow me upstairs, so we can get started," she smiled.
"Thank you!"
You followed her up the stairs.
Is Woohyun here?
You thought, before looking over your shoulders to see if he was behind you somehow.
"Is there something wrong, Ms. -----?" Aeri asked.
You turned back to her and shook your head.
"Everything's fine," you smiled, assuring her.
Maybe he's not here.
You assumed.
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
You entered the room that was reserved for you. .
"Ms.------, you will be dressed in this room. I'll give you a few minutes to yourself," Aeri said, before walking out of the room.
You took a deep breath and looked around the suite. You were in awed. Never once in your life you'd thought you would be in the room like that one. You walked to the balcony and slid open the door. You could see the Namsan Tower standing tall across from you.
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
Before you knew it, your make-up was finished.
"I've hung your dress in the bedroom. Whenever you're ready," Aeri smiled.
You thanked the make-up and hair team, before they left.
You walked into the bedroom and looked at the dress that was hung by the door.
This is it. No turning back.
You thought.
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

You sat in the bedroom in your wedding dress, waiting for Aeri to return.
As time passed, you became more nervous.

Should I call it off? What am I going to say? Aish, what should I do?
You panicked. You heard a knock on the door.
Am I really going to do this?
You got up and turned around, only to see your stepmom and Daehi standing there.
"Stepmom. Daehi."
Their names were the only words you could say.
Daehi rolled her eyes when she saw you in your wedding dress. Your stepmom scoffed.
You bowed to your stepmom. They both sat on the bed, while you stood off to the side.
"Thank y-----"
"Let me speak," your stepmom interrupted.
She looked around the room, before she began.
"Did you think I was going to let you off that easy?" Your stepmom asked.
You were a little confused.
"Did you forget that Woohyun belongs to Daehi?" Your stepmom asked, this time looking at Daehi, smiling.
You didn't know how to respond to her.
Your stepmom pulled out a yellow envelope from her bag, then she took the papers inside the envelope out. She got up from her seat and walked closer to you.
"Woohyun is Daehi's," she said, before throwing the papers on the dresser behind you. You looked at her, confused, before turning around to see what the papers were.
You read each word stated on the two-page document. At the bottom of the second page, it asked for your signature.
You were in disbelief. You turned back to look at your stepmom and Daehi, who were smirking at you.
"What?" Your stepmom asked.
"Stepmom, I-I can't sign this," you told her.
This time, Daehi got up from her seat and walked over to you.
"I thought you said you don't like him?"
You looked back at Daehi, not breaking the eye contact. You wanted to stay strong.
"...but that doesn't mean I have to sign this document, this contract," you responded.
That was your first time talking back. Daehi roughly grabbed your arm. Just as she was about to pierce her nails into your skin, your stepmom stopped Daehi by pulling her away.
"Calm down, dear. I don't want you to waste your energy on someone who's lower than you."
Daehi roughly threw your arm and threw a fit.
Your stepmom looked at you, scaring you a bit.
"If you're so tough, test me," she said.
She roughly grabbed the papers out of your hand.
What does she mean?
You thought.
Your stepmom and Daehi stepped out of the room.
You followed them out.
"Stepmom." You called her, making her turn back to look at you.
"You wanted it this way, so you'll get it. If you don't sign these papers, don't even think that I'll let you marry that boy," she warned.
You thought for a while.
Just before your stepmom could take another step, you stopped her.
"Stepmom, I'll...I'll sign the papers," you said. You knew you were going to regret those words.
She smiled then turned around to look at you. Daehi did the same thing.
"I thought you didn't?" Your stepmom mockingly asked.
"I--I will...sign it, if you guys want me to."