𝗇𝖾𝗒𝗍𝗂𝗋𝗂

neytiri was beautiful always was and is.

there was something about her that made your heart flatter and heavy.

you didn't know what it was, but you wanted to know.. well, that was before you found out.

that you were in love with her.
well, of course you loved her. i mean, who didn't?

she was a warrior, strong, fast and beautiful, she knew what to do at the right times.

everything you would want in her.
even though you and neytiri were good friends, you were still nervous to talk to her.

you just couldn't get her off your mind.

that was until you noticed she was behind you, waiting for you to notice her.

once you turned to her, she let a soft smile form on her face.

"come hunt with me." she also had a soft voice, quiet but gentle.

you weren't the greatest warrior so you just hoped that she would protect you.

as you slowly nodded, she noticed the scared look on your face.

"I will protect you, do not be scared."

that formed a smile on your face, also a very pretty one she started to stare at you.

she almost didn't notice the nantang that was getting ready to approach you two.

but just in the right time, she shot an arrow at it, you were shocked, she noticed that, and smiled at you.
"I told you I'd protect you."

☄. *. ⋆