𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗑𝗈

male reader.

rotxo was very kind to you, he still is, but you didn't spend as much as time like you did before.

so you decided to ask him if he wanted to hang out with you since you guys haven't done it in a while.

"hey rotxo!" you yelled a bit, which made you cringe.

"hey man," rotxo said, calmed.

"you wanna hang out today? we haven't hung out for a while now"

"sure, how about at *time*?" rotxo said with a soft smile.

"that's fine with me, see you then" you smiled and waved. he also waved back, and when it was time, you saw rotxo and went to him, he was on his ilu. you also went on your ilu and you too went to have fun. it was a memory you two couldn't forget.

rotxo wanted to have more fun, so he wanted to have a race with you back to the clan.

you accepted, of course, and gave him a smirk. you were sure that you were gonna win. and you did win, he felt defeated and acted dramatic as a joke, which you both found funny.

"I'll see you around rotxo, i had a really good time with you."

"I'll see you around, too."

after a while, you two hung out again and again and again. you were closer to him than aonung at this point.

you two were watching the stars together lying next to each other in comfortable silence.

"the stars, their beautiful".

"yea, they are."

both of you said, still looking at the sky full of stars.
it shined beautifully.

even if its the present right now, you knew that jt would also be a core memory.
but the best memory you two had together was probably the funniest one, too.

it was about how you both were making sand castles, to see who has the best one and guess who won..
TUK!!

she didn't ruin them but she made the castles way funnier looking, it looked kinda funky but still very pretty.

you were just getting flashbacks of your memories together.

well that was until rotxo interrupted your thinking.

he fell asleep, he was snoring.
you couldn't help but laugh

another memory.

☄. *. ⋆