𝘢𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘯𝘨

you were laying on the sand, watching the stars while thinking about someone,
aonung.

there was no reason for you to think of him. it was so sudden, you were just so nervous around him and quiet,
were you in love with him?

well, he's gonna be olo'eyektan, he's probably promised to someone else.
you didn't know and you were scared.

you were almost about to cry, but that's when you heard someone, your brother, neteyam
he was always there for you, no matter what.

but you were scared to tell him, he doesn't really like aonung.. well hates aonung.
so do all of your siblings. basically, kiri thinks he's annoying and that he won't shut up, lo'ak is basically 50/50 with him after he forgave him for leaving him alone behind the reef, tuk.. well, i don't know?

just as you were thinking again, neteyam sat beside you, first looking at the stars, then you. he was worried for you, he noticed how quiet you became.

"are you okay?" he just asked quietly, looking at you.
you looked back at him, "im fine, neteyam." you just smiled at him trying to get aonung off of your mind, you were gonna freak out if it didn't stop. "don't lie to me." he looked serious but worried at the same time. your lips began to shiver, your eyes became teary, and you couldn't look at him in the eyes.

he just hugged you, wanting for you to be alright. "now, what's wrong?" he was still hugging you, waiting for you to answer. "neteyam..i don't know what to do.." you said slowly and quiet. "about what?" he seemed confused.
"i just can't get him out of my mind.. i want him gone.."
you said, closing your eyes.
"who are you thinking of?" he asked, still confused. you were quiet for a minute, not knowing if you should tell him or not. "..aonung" you said quietly. he froze for a second and then laughed "out of all people, him? really?" he laughed which made you laugh.

"well, since lo'ak told me something you shouldnt know from me, go ask him out." he smiled and standing up and
giving you his hand. you two walked to your marui.

insert time skip to the next day

______________________________

you were now outside with tuk, thinking about what neteyam told you. lo'ak told neteyam something you shouldnt know?

since he said that you calmed down, you just wanted to ask him out to get your feelings of off your shoulders.

you told neteyam about it and he took care of tuk, so you could ask him. he was confident, as if he knew something about aonung?

you were still nervous, very nervous but that didn't stop you, you then saw him on his ilu.

aonung heard your steps and looked behind him, seeing you made him smile so he turned away looking at the water.

"hey aonung." you tried to be as chill as possible, which didn't really work but whatever.

"hey" he said shortly, still not looking at you.

"so um.." you were quiet for a few seconds "do you wanna uh.. go out some time?" you spoke the last part quietly.

he then turned to you, looking surprised. "yea, yea.. how about tomorrow?" he said, now smiling at you.

you smiled back at him, and accepted his offer.
"do you wanna come hunt fish with me?" aonung then said looking in your eyes.

you smiled and nodded.
"by the way, did you tell lo'ak something I shouldn't know?" you asked him confused.

"how do you even know- that little son of a bi-"

☄. *. ⋆