𝘢𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘯𝘨

you were aonungs promised tsahík,
but he wasn't very affectionate with you, which made you think, what if he loves someone else?

with not affectionate, i mean, he didn't even talk to you or look at you twice or acknowledge you.

so you decided not to acknowledge him too, even if you thought you couldn't do that since you were head over heels for that boy.

well, to say he noticed that you were ignoring him, and it kinda annoyed him. he liked having you flustered by him, it made him confident.

but since you weren't there
his confidence fell down.

his friends noticed that and confronted him about it, but he kept on denying that it his confidence fell down and that he was fine and said it was because of his training.

well, of course, no one believed it, but they didn't really say it to his face they just teased him about it

but his friends didn't know his confidence fell down because of you they just thought it was something between his family.

well, every one of his friends, except rotxo, he knew that it was about you even though aonung didn't tell him

even though he didn't tell him aonung knew rotxo wouldn't go around telling it to the others.

back to you.

you were relaxed, calmed, and it made you feel so much better

but

there was something missing

aonung.

even though he treated you coldly and ignored you, you just couldn't get him off of your mind.

as you were walking on the sea side, you noticed a figure coming up to you.

aonung?

he was panting as he came up to you. it seemed like he ran all the way here

as he looked up to you, your eyes sparkled. you had butterflies in your stomach, and your insides became warm.

but aonung, he had never looked up your eyes like he did now, how could he not notice your beautiful blue eyes?

just as he was about to speak
"hi." you just said blankly.

"hello" he said with a warm smile you had never really seen before.

"look, i just wanted to apologise for being so cold towards you, I never realised how it felt when I did it to you, but when you acted cold towards me, I noticed how bitchy I was towards you." he said in a quite fast tone, it was almost as if he was rapping or something.

you were just smiling with your eyes sparkling.

'those ocean eyes.' Is the only thing he thought to himself.

☄. *. ⋆