𝘭𝘰'𝘢𝘬

non avatar part, the avatar version is down below.

you were human, lo'ak wasn't
but was that gonna stop you from loving him?

no, of course not.
lo'ak was kind, cute, handsome, but the most important of all

ridiculously stupid.
he did not see a single hint of you being in love with him, while he was in denial with his feelings, it also made him a bit insecure about how he comes off to you.

he wanted to be more caring and manly (?) In front of you, he wanted to tell neteyam, but he was scared that no one would take him serious with feelings for a human.

well, he wanted to go to you so he could really find out if he was really in love with you or wasn't. so he made his way to the science lab (if that's what it's called) he went in a bit slow, so he had time to think about what he could say to you.

as he saw you, his thoughts wandered away just like it was nothing

that's what he hated about himself when with you.

you saw him and faced him a quick smile, making its way on your face.

he smiled back, and you waved to him

"hey lo'ak! what are you doing here?"
you tried to come as sweet as possible, but it just made you cringe inside

"nothing, just wanted to see you."
he said with a sweet smile, thinking about how cheesy he was with that what he had just said.

you were in complete shock it felt like your heart had stopped in that very second. you just tried to play it off as nothing serious.

"that's cute, I've never heard you say something like that." you said as you looked him deep in his eyes so that he could get the hint.

sadly, he didn't.

"what do you mean? am i mean to you?" he said in a rushing tone that made his heart go faster, he felt like an idiot

"pfft, of course not" you said before getting cut off real quick.

"you look nice today." he said.

"what's gotten into you?" you said laughing at him he also chuckled, but inside, he thought like he did something completely stupid.

well, he was stupid
but you loved him for that.

avatar version.

you were in a capsule. currently in the forest with lo'ak, kiri and neteyam .

while lo'ak tried to make you laugh, kiri just was annoyed by third wheeling you guys. neteyam the big brother he his, he tried to make it a "date" and help lo'ak by being there for support but eywa did he wish he wasn't there.

"did you sneeze cause eywa definitely

blessed you" he said with a nervous smirk while neteyam just went extra slow, so he didn't hear the cringy stuff lo'ak had said.

kiri was ignoring you guys and just enjoyed the beautiful views.

"me and kiri are going back, watch out, okay?" neteyam said, smiling and smirking at lo'ak.

"okay" lo'ak just said in a high-pitched nervous voice while you just nodded.

lo'ak turned his back and started going while you just walked after him.

"sooo?" lo'ak said

you just looked at him in confusion.

lo'ak was thinking about telling you or not telling you. but he let his mind get the best of him.

"y/n, i really like you, and I just couldn't hold it in me anymore. I had to let go, WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?" he said in a fast tone while you were just processing what he had said.

"lo'ak i- um- i like you too, this isn't some joke of yours, right?" you said.

"how could i joke about loving you?

☄. *. ⋆