𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮

there he was.
staring into your blue eyes, having the exact colour of the ocean. your stare freezing his mind, and he himself.
you were ethereal for him.
you were the most beautiful person he has ever seen and also ever known.

there she was.
staring into his amber eyes, having the exact colour of the sun. your stare lighting his mind on fire.
he was ethereal for him.
he was the most handsome person you have ever seen and also ever known.

you were in front of his marui, thinking about him. lo'ak wanted to talk to him before he went to the beach with you.
and guess about who?
your sister, tsireya.

he was obliviously in love with her. you wanted something like that. denying that you're in love with someone even though everyone knows you love them.

just as you thought about that, neteyam came and smiled at you.

"come on, let's go." he said, walking in front of you. you catched up with him and were now walking next to him. he was staring at the sand, obviously nervous, is lo'ak finally gonna ask tsireya out on a date? who knows.

you finally came to the beach, the water shining at the sun, the corals' neon colours being able to see from the land.
the sky was clear, and it was gonna be night any time soon.

you two sat on the sand comfortably, admiring the water, having deep talks like always.

"is it still the same with your father?" you look at him while saying that.

"yeah, nothing has changed" he looks at you back, staring into your eyes.

before you even knew it, it was night. his and your spots on you skin were shining. the planet next to pandora was bright, the stars were also bright.

and one thing you didn't notice
his eyes were brighter.
when he was with you, evrythings brighter for him.