CHAPTER three

CHAPTER THREE
It was 2 am and for the first time in my life, I was awake. This was too much.

In summary, Mr. one-night-stand is Kwame Agyapong, the Kwame Agyapong. The young billionaire who has recently inherited his father's properties and now owns the KAK building complex, the KAK FM station, the KAK hotels and restaurants, and the KAK stationery that supplies school items to all senior high schools in the country.

Apparently, my dad borrowed money from his father because he, my dad, couldn't bring himself to tell us, his family, that he had made bad investments with the redundance's money he received from the mining company he worked with.

So, he borrowed a huge sum of money from the man and used it to buy a house and send me to the university. He used a part to open up his restaurant and has been saving money to pay back the money he took.

The saddest part of the story is that, his savings are not even almost half way there.

I twisted and turned on my bed, thinking hard. However, I am just a teacher and with my salary it will take about ten years to pay him back, that is if I never touched my pay for twelve years which is highly impossible. I have already gone for a loan before which I'm still paying. Something my dad doesn't know about and which I'm never telling him about. Right now, no bank will give me that amount.

Oh God, what should I do?
If I run out of options, then according to this guy I have to be his property till the debt is paid. There is this feeling that this was all arranged beforehand.

I mean, why will anyone give that ridiculous amount as a loan to someone who just can't pay even if you sell him and all his family members? There is something fishy about all this.

Besides it is his father we owe, not him. My mind is made up I will see Mr. Kwesi Agyapong, Kwame Agyapong's father, tomorrow to find out the truth and possibly solve this messy situation. I must find out why.

******************
I know it's short one but it will get better 😉