Jealousy and Servant[revised]

*The Next Day*

Wednesday was in the fencing class. People were partnered up except Wednesday who was examining the class. A grunt broke the sound of the swords clashing. One fencer took their mask off. "Coach, Coach, she tripped me." The boy whined. The teacher sighs.. "It was a clean strike, Rowan." The winner takes their mask off to reveal Bianca Barclay. "Maybe if you whined less and practiced more, you wouldn't suck. Seriously, Coach, when am I gonna get real competition? Anyone else want to challenge me?" Bianca boasts aloud. No student spoke. "I do." Wednesday says breaking the silence.

"Oh, you must be the psychopath they let in." Bianca quips.

"You must be the self-appointed Queen Bee." Wednesday quips back. "Interesting thing about bees. Pull out their stingers, they drop dead." The classe winces at the shots fired.

"Rowan doesn't need you to come to his defense. He's not helpless, he's lazy." Bianca says picking on the kid. "Are we doing this or not?"

Wednesday walks upon the fencing matt in her black fencing outfit. The two get in position as the coach backs away. "En garde." Wednesday immediately takes on the offensive striking at Bianca landing a hit on her.

"Point to Wednesday." The coach declares. Bianca now slightly pissed she got hit now goes on the offensive and strikes back on Wednesday. "The score is even." The coach announces. Y/N walks into the classroom intriguing that Wednesday missed. "That first point was clearly beginner's luck." Bianca whines. Wednesday tilts her head. "Let's finish this. For the final point, I would like to invoke a military challenge. No masks. No tips. Winner draws first blood." Y/N is even more intrigued. The coach looks at Bianca. "It's your decision, Bianca." Bianca smiles and takes the tip off the blade. "Let's see if you bleed in black and white." Wednesday does the same as the two now go into a clash with their rapier. Both try their best to stay on the offensive but Bianca becomes the winner, lightly cutting Wednesday's forehead. "Your face finally got that splash of color it so desperately needed."

Wednesday touches her forehead and looks at the blood on her finger. "It seems you're the second person who's ever draw blood from me." Bianca chuckles. "Who's the first?" She asks as Wednesday answers by staring at the Hybrid in the room. Bianca follows her gaze to see Y/N who stares at the two, no emotion on her face. Bianca stares back at Y/N, Wednesday notices that Bianca grip on the rapier gets tighter. "Seems to me that your boyfriend doesn't like seeing you lose." Bianca boasts to Wednesday but as if it's a Normal conversation Wednesday shoots back. "More or less, he's doesn't like to have other people make me bleed. Maybe you should try against him." Bianca tenses up and declines immediately. "I'm good." Y/N exhales and walks out of the class. Wednesday is not far behind but she doesn't follow him she goes to the infirmary where she meets Rowan. "You're Wednesday, right? Rowan. I know how you feel."

"I guarantee you don't."

"My mother promised me I'd finally fit in somewhere. I never thought it was possible to be an outcast in a school full of outcasts. But it looks like you're gonna give me a run for my money." Rowan rants on as Wednesday just stares at him. "Uh... Sorry about the... nick." He says regaining hope of new conversation. "No good deed goes unpunished." Wednesday says as she leaves the infirmary.

The rain poured over the quad hard. Wednesday makes her way through the side avoiding the rain as her eyes spots Y/N who's walking towards her. Once the boy makes his way to her, he makes his standing body frame tower over her again. Wednesday's eyes avert away from the Hybrid making him cup her chin to look at him. "Why so sad?" He asks. Wednesday looks into his E/C eyes and answers. "I lost against the siren." Y/N chuckles. "No one else other than me has had the chance to beat her Wednesday." Y/N says as the two leave the cover to walk across the quad. The sound of stone scraping gain their attention as Y/N looks up to find a gargoyle falling down to them. Wednesday gets tackled away as Y/N simply catches the gargoyle and drops it away from them. Y/N turns to find Wednesday knocked out from Xavier who gets off her. Y/N pushes pass Xavier and picks Wednesday up and takes her back to the infirmary.