Mystery, Date and Blog Ideas

Heavy Xavier bashing

"How could you miss a dead body?" Wednesday exclaims. The setting is Weems office where Wednesday explains to the Sheriff and Weems about what happened to Rowan while Y/N sat in a corner.

"Cause it wasn't there. No footprints, no blood, no sign of a struggle. Nothing, nada. My search party looked all night." Galpin sighs as he had found no blood or anything from Rowan. "Well, your search party must have left their seeing-eye dogs at home. I saw that monster kill Rowan right in front of me." Wednesday sneers. Y/N shakes his head knowing how this will go. He knew Galpin has a distane opinion on the Nevermore Students all together. "Get a good look at this monster thing?"

"It didn't stick around for a chat."

"Maybe it was one of your classmates. Could have been your boyfriend over there."

"If it were me Galpin, you would have seen the mess I made." Y/N says in a monotonous tone glaring at him.

"Sheriff, I find that question offensive." Weems gasps. "I don't care, 'cause I got three other dead bodies in the morgue. Hikers just ripped apart in the woods."

"The mayor said those were bear attacks." Weems concludes. "Well, the mayor and I disagree on that."

"So you automatically assume a Nevermore student is the murderer, even though there's no evidence a crime was even committed."

"I'm sorry. I forgot, you only teach the good outcasts here, right?" Weems sighs as Galpin continues. "My guess is Rowan ran away. State troopers have put out an alert, and I've contacted his family, but they haven't heard from him either."

"Dead people are notoriously bad at returning calls." Wednesday quips. "What were you doing out in the woods with him, Ms. Addams?"

"Y/N and I heard a noise in the forest and went to go investigate. That's when we stumbled upon the attack."

"Then what happened?"

"Then I ran into Bianca Barclay, and I told her to go for help. Next thing I remember, I was awaking in my dorm."

"And just to be clear, this monster wasn't a bear or some other wild animal?"

"I've hibernated with grizzlies while Y/N has fought them. I know the difference." Wednesday explains. Weems having enough of this speaks up. "Thank you, Sheriff. I think Miss Addams is done now." Wednesday stops the headmistress.b"Actually, I would like to speak to Sheriff Galpin. Alone." Weems unsure responds. "I'm not sure I can allow that."

"I'm sure I could take her and Y/N's to the station and get a formal statement." Galpin states putting Weems in a state where she's uncomfortable, she doesn't want to leave Wednesday out of her sight but an idea pops into her head. "You have five minutes, and everything is off the record. Play nice... or I will call the mayor." Weems leaves the 2 students and sheriff in her office.

"Someone is trying to cover up Rowan's murder. That's the only reason to scrub the crime scene." Wednesday deduces but Glapin shuts her down. "Is that your professional opinion as the daughter of a murderer?"

"Jesus Galpin will you listen for a second, were trying to help you, that thing was not a bear, I fought that damn thing, I got the scars to prove it." Y/N announces finally tired of the Sheriff's bias view. "You should see them, he heals quickly and my father's twice the man you are, and the only thing he murders is the occasional opera in the shower." Wednesday adds with another quip.

"It's been a long night. I'm tired of your games."

"We're not playing games. I'm telling the truth. You want to reject my claims but you can't."