Note(N.A.C)

Hey guys so I wanna make a announcement on the message board and my active books. I just turned 22 and just left on job for another, still living with my mother and am trying to save to get me and my girlfriend our own place, I'm trying really hard to do this and keep updates but it's getting hard. I got like 50 voices in my head that pulls me away mid typing of a chapter but I continue to try. Now to the announcement of the stories.

Httyd Power Rangers: I'm on the fence if I should continue the story but I need to figure a plot line for it without copying any episodes of Power Rangers all together, I'm on the bridge of discontinuing that book but it's on hold for now.

Harry Potter: I'm still trying to update but I wanna finish a good amount of chapters before I update it

Mysteries: So this one is kinda like the Power Ranger book but it's easier since my mind takes me places for the book but it's hard trying to get a plot line for that one as well

Stranger Things: It will get an update hopefully, it's just gonna be hard for the season since every episode is an hour and a half long so I'll probably focus on the script from the Eleven side and Mike, Will, Johnathan and Argyle side. Only with The Reader being Eleven and Eleven replacing Mike.

Wednesday: This one is slippery, I'm trying to put in my own stuff but I'm trying to find a way around that and the plot.

One more announcement I have two new ideas one being another Clementine x male reader since I've been playing it again and wanna try it again and the other

Jade West x male reader, should I do theses two stories as well or wait it out