Society & Start of Outreach

Go a bit of a lime/fluff in this chapter folks, not a lemon.

Wednesday and Y/N find themselve tied to chairs bags still over them. Y/N chuckles as they have fail to realize that elephant or Hybrid in the room has picked up their scent. The bags now taken off their head revealing a group in front of them clocked and masked as well as voice. "Who dares breach our inner sanctum?"

"You can take the mask off, Bianca. Wait, I preferred you with it on." Y/N chuckles at Wednesday’s quip as they takes the hoods and masks off revealing Bianca, Xavier, Ajax, Yoko, Divina and Kent.

"How the hell did you know that it was us?" Ajax whines. "Purly logical elimination, I'm sure Y/N here knew who you were before you took the hoods off as his nose if more powerful here than anyone."

"Dumb idea, they'd probably put a hood over a blind kid. (If you know, comment)." Y/N buds in with his own quip surprising the teens in front of them as they never heard his voice until now. "How did you get down here?" Xavier asks.

"Rowan showed me. Left pocket." Xavier proceeds to walk over to Wednesday and searches for whatever she meant. "Hey Thrope if I find out your hand was elsewhere other than the pocket, you'll lose both hands." Y/N said as he held his head up staring at the ceiling. "What, from you." Xavier boasts making Y/N smirk which sent shivers down everyone's spine. "From me." The monotone teen corrects. Xavier scoffs and finds the drawing. "I tracked the watermark to the Poe statue. Then I solved the riddle."

"Wait, there’s a riddle? I thought we just snapped twice." Kent questions. "Well, aren’t you the brightest in the bunch?" Wednesday quips yet again.

"The Nightshades are an elite social club. Emphasis on elite." Bianca sneers. "We have roof parties, campouts, the occasional midnight skinny-dip." Yoko explains.

"And Yoko’s an amateur mixologist." Davina adds in. "She makes a killer virgin mojito. It can get pretty wild."

"All that is is lime juice, syrup, club soda, and ice dumbass. Not even alcohol." Most of them look stunned while Wednesday chimes in. "Wow. Do you guys even have a bedtime?" Last I heard, the Nightshades had been disbanded."

"Yeah, the group kind of lost its charter 30 years ago after some normie kid died." Xavier explains having Yoko finish explaining. "But we have a lot of wealthy alumni, so Weems looks the other way as long as nobody makes any waves."

"Someone like Rowan?" Wednesday suggests. "We booted that loser last semester. Question is, what are we gonna do with them? Only members are allowed in this library." Bianca questions. "I say we invite her to pledge." Xavier suggests. Simp. "She is a legacy."

"What about Y/N, his mother is part of the clan from Vampire Elder Viktor
And his father is from the Corvinus Clan." Yoko adds. "From two high branched families, he should be."

"Yeah, you forgot to add the fact his parents are on the run, so that doesn't apply here." Xavier bashes in refusal. "And your parents haven't been to visit you and Bianca for how many years." Yoko claps back shocking Y/N making him smirk. "Boohoo Xavier grow the hell up, if you keep trying to make me a bad guy and trying advances on Wednesday, you will become an actual Tortued Artist."

"After the crap she pulled in the Poe Cup, there’s no way in hell. We talk about not making waves? She’s a tsunami and with Y/N being with her damn hurricane." Bianca whines.

"Just because I beat you at your own game? Let me save you the trouble. I’m not interested in joining." Wednesday says coldly.

"You’re seriously turning us down?" Yoko asks in disbelief.  "Can you believe it?"