The Dance of Death

Wednesday makes her way to the Weathervane where she is greeted at the sight of Lucas Walker, son of  Mayor Walker, siting with his back toward her, in front of Enid. Intrigued  by the fact that she kicked his ass the first day in Jericho, she assumed he was there to cause trouble which causes the raven haired girl to walk over to the booth. "Wednesday Addams is your roommate?" Lucas asks unsure if he should continue the conversation. "Sure is." Enid chirps as she notices Y/N near them. "I know this isn't a random encounter." Enid asks as she know something is up with the normie says as she stares daggers at Lucas. "So, why are you sitting here, Lucas Walker? You must want something."

"I've got a friend who works at Hawte Kewture." Lucas states. "She overheard you're on the hunt for a date to the Rave'N. Maybe we can help each other out." Enid stays quiet as a thought crosses her mìnd. We now cut to Wednesday whose in Jericho as she runs into Tyler. "Don't want to ask what trouble you're in now."

"Nothing I can't handle. Your father's in particularly frustrating form today. Avoid."

"Yeah, welcome to my world. You guys have the Rave'N this weekend, right?" Tyler points out. "It was all the buzz at the Weathervane today."

"I must be the only one not obsessed with this stupid dance." Wednesday says. "Your not the first person to ask."

"So, you're going with someone?" Enid asks as she swore she remembered Wednesday saying that she was going with Y/N. "I am. Y/N pointed out that this would be fun to relax from solving our current mystery."

"Oh, Got it. Hope you two have fun."

"I'm not sure why you're upset."

"That's kind of the problem. I mean, call me crazy, Wednesday, but you keep giving me these signals."

It's not my fault I can't interpret your emotional Morse code. Besides everyone knows that Y/N and I are together, I'm sure Xavier has told you."

"Then let me spell it out. I thought we liked each other, but then you pull something like this, and I have no idea where I stand. Am I in the "more-than-friend zone" or just a pawn in some game you're playing?"

"I'm just dealing with a lot right now. I need to prioritize."

"Thanks for clearing that up. I guess, give me a call if I ever move up your to-do list." Tyler sighs and walks away. Wednesday watches as Things crawls up her shoulder. "Not one word."

____________________________________________

Wednesday and Y/N are now seen in the Bee Shack where inside Wednesday has her evidence board. "Enid wouldn't let me keep this in our dorm."

"No worries. Mi colmena es su colmena. I assume this is the creature that's been rampaging in the woods." Eugene says motioning towards the picture of the monster. Wednesday turns to Eugene with full attention. "You've heard about it before?" She asks hoping to get more info. Eugene nods his head. "Rumors. Mr. Fitts banned me from bug-hunting until further notice. Claimed a bear was on the loose, which I knew was a lie. Didn't match their hibernation schedules. Speaking of monsters with sharp claws, could you give this to your roomie?" Eugene says holding out a jar of what looked like Honey. "Put in a good word for me? I hear she's still sans date for the Rave'N."

"Eugene." Wednesday says sternfully but the boy continues. "I know the chances of her asking me are next to zero, but I don't care. I'll keep putting myself out there until Enid finally... sees me."

"And if she never does?"

"She will. I'm playing the long game. My moms say people will appreciate me when I'm older. They're probably just trying to make me feel better, but..."