chapter 3

Damian took a shower while Jason reviewed his flash drive with the information about Roger Williams. When he got out he changed into some spare clothes from jason and layed on the ripped up couch while Jason was at the table still covered in blood.

"You stink like a corpse." Damian said reminding him to go take a shower.

"Die." Jason ordered, reminding him that he technically hasn't slept in over 48 hours again. Damian didn't argue, which told you how tired he actually was. Within minutes he has asleep.

Jason got up and put a blanket with holes over him. It wasn't much but it was the best for now. Luckily it was summer. Jason then went to take his own shower but was interupted by a call from Grayson.

Jason scoffed and answered, putting the ear piece in and talking to him in the bathroom as he got ready.

"What do you want?" Jason asked irritated.

"We got a kid on the lose. League of Assassins one. Highly trained and in San Francisco. Tim and the Titans are out looking, thought I'd atleast ask you to keep an eye out."

"Call em off."

"You have him?!"

"I said call them off. He's not the danger. If anything he's the one in danger. Out." Jason hung up and went to double check on Damian. He was still asleep.

With spectical reassurance, he went to take his shower.

Jason shook Damain awake at 2pm the next day. As Damian rubbed his eyes open Jason gave him some Chinese food he bought for them.

"Any ideas where Roger is?" Damian asked as they ate in the livingroom.

"I have some ideas. 'Asked' around and they said he was around the docs somewhere. A shipment involving weapons is going down there tonight, bet ya he's involved."

"What time?"

"Around midnight. In the meantime we need more leads with Slade. Lets go pay some underground heads a visit." Jason smirked.

"What has slade been up to!?" Jason asked as he shot near the head of a low class local Mafia.

He was hanging from the ceiling by his feet and bound like a body bag. He couldn't see them because of it or see the bodies around from the firefight that took place mear minutes ago but knew they were there.

Damian paced around looking for survivors to also question. He was left empty handed as they died quickly after he found them and were unable to speak. He looked up at the ceiling and spotted a security camera. He got jasons attention and silently told him about the cameras. He nodded and Damian left to go find the footage.

It wasn't far from jason as he could still hear him when he yelled but the shipment crates separated them visually. It was a very big shipping doc for big shipment ships. There wasn't one in the doc right now and appeared to be closed down as the place looked abandoned with giraffe, cob webs, dust, rusted stair railings, and many crates just scattered about instead of being organized. But it was clear this mafia used it as a base as the place was renovated into it. Crates of guns, knifes, grenades, and other equipment were everywhere. Living arrangements were scattered all across the base with various different styles, items, and even the amount of items. They obviously didn't care much for cleaning or anything either as the place was still a dump.