chapter 6

Damian was shaken awake gently. "Master Damian. It's time for bruch now."

Damian sat up from the theater rooms bed-seats. The whole theater room was basically elivated beds that you could adjust instead of seats. Making it incredibly easy for Damian to fall asleep on them during the movie with Grayson. Corse, he didn't fall asleep until he was curtain Grayson was as a precaution.

Damian looked at where Grayson fell asleep but found he wasn't there. Only the reminace of him like his moved blanket, soda, and forgotten pop corn bowl layed there.

Grayson made Damian change into Pajamas before they started the movie as did he. This time he was more comfortable as he had long sleeve shirt and pants instead of what the Kents gave him. Which also contributed to Damian falling asleep. But even then Damian held onto his knifes and hidden them inside his clothes.

But he didn't need them To his surprise. Grayson gave more of a calm air where they didn't have to talk or even pay attention to the movie. They just sat together. Which Damian more then appreciated to tare through his own thoughts and worries. So Damian saw the night as a success but a waste of time sence his mother was still missing.

"Where'd Grayson go?" Damian asked as he got up and followed Alfred out.

"He had urgent business to attend to. The Kents will be joining you for breakfast this morning. Master Bruce sends his apologies but he had to go to Wayne Enterprises early this morning." Alfred stated.

Damian rolled his eyes and kept his head down. He was growing tired of asking if they found his mother yet and after last night it was clear it was becoming more of an annoyance then anything.

Alfred led Damian to the dinning room and left him there to get the Kents. Damian sat at the long dark dinning table and looked up at the ginormous modern clock on the wall. Fifteen minutes to noon. Damian rolled his eyes. "Tt."

Damian looked around the room, studying its design. Their agriculture was definitely different from what Ra's perfered. The wole mansion was completely Gothic Victorian style. Like ones that you would picture in Southern Gothic poems only more modern and detailed. Damian wondered if the manor always looked like this or if his father renovated it.

Apon thinking about his father he went back to thinking about his mother and her necklace. He wanted that back. Damian glanced around and was still very alone.

Damian decided to risk it and do it quick. Damian ran down the hall silently to the grandfather clock and quickly opened it and closed it behind him. The lights automatically came on as Damian slid down the staircase railing all the way down. His feet echoed when he landed. He looked around, where would he have put it?

Damian walked around looking for it while feeling anxious about getting back to the dinning room. He was about to give up and return another time when he spotted something shiny near the edge of the platform. He quickly went to it and discovered it was his mothers necklace but it was smashed. The gold chain on it was broken and in need of a new one and the jewl was now creaked.

Damian carefully picked it up but the chain slid off the edge. Damian tried to grab it but it fell to fast and he himself nearly fell. Damian peered over the edge as the gold chain fell and disappeared into the darkness.

Remind me to stay away from the edge. Damian thought.

He picked up the jewl and quickly ran upstairs. Tucking the jewl safe into his pocket. He exited just as quickly and quietly as he entered. Just as he was coming out the kents and Pennyworth were coming downstairs and spotted him lucky after Damian closed the entrance.