chapter 4

"We decided to go through with helping you and Talia." Batman stated. "I got in contact with Catwoman and confirmed your alibi. You're off the hook. For now."

Damian smiled under the mask and looked up at Jason next to him with excitement in his eyes. Jason frowned though and batman continued.

"But, you need to give us the full story about you." Batman stated with his hand up to halt Damians hopefulness. "Both of you." Batman turned his glare to Jason as the rest of the batfamily joined. All eyes were turned to them.

"Okay, but you have to take responsibility and face Talias furry when she finds out." Jason stated crossing his arms. Damian looked up at jason with surprise.

"What?! We're telling them?" Damian whispered to jason but the whole batfamily heard.

"Yes. He was bound to find out anyway. Go ahead." Jason told him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Damian looked at batman then back up at jason. Jason nodded and gave his support silently. With that, Damian took off the mask cautiously. When it was fully off, the batfamily looked taken back and no longer had sturn eyes but curious ones. Even Batman.

Jason shifted and stood behind Damian with both hands on his shoulders. Keeping him close and supported.

"We all know i came back from the dead thanks to Ra's. But what i didn't tell you in the chaos was my memories didn't come back fully for over 4 years." Jason started to explain.

The batfamily showed they were willing to listen as majority sat down slowly without taking their eyes off them. Batman, Alfred, and Grayson stayed standing.

"In that time, my memories came back in order. From oldest memories forward. Like i was reliving my life in a daydream like state. In that time, Talia saduced you Bruce."

The others glanced at him to see his reaction, as did Damian. He didn't know the story he was conceived in fully as it was hard to peice together. He hoped it was in a act of love, but Batmans taken back expression made that hope die a little more.

"Talia put the fetus in an artificial womb, that fetus eventually turned into Damian here." Jason looked down at him and Damian looked up at him. Jason smiled but Damian was to focused to smile back and looked back at the group as Jaosn continued.

"I was in charge of Guarding him when he was an infant and toddler. It was the job the Ghuls gave me as i recovered slowly. I stayed with them a year after i remembered to formulate a plan. By that time, Damian was 5. I lost contact but he's been raised by Talia and Ra's up until recently."

"And you didn't think to drop a note or anything saying 'oh yeah! You have a kid Wayne!'!?" Grayson asked.

"Talia didn't want Bruce to know. He was safe with her." Jason stated.

"Talia Al Ghul- keeping a kid safe? Are we talking about the same Taila here?" Tim Drake asked.

Damian threw a dagger at his head that only cutt his cheek a bit thanks to his reflexes.

"See!?" Tim yelled. Jason held Damian back from throwing another one and starting a fight and Barbra did her best to stop Tim.

"Regardless of these unfortunate circumstances the kid is alive, Talia is still captured, the kid it being hunted, and the kid probably needs therapy. Lets focus on the task at hand people." Katie reminded.

"She's right." Batman stated, grabbing everyone's attention. "Talia knows of this place and im sure Slade does too if he looked at the right area. He'd come here for the boy."