Chapter 14

Sebastian POV

Focus Sebastian. Don't look at her for the 10th time.

I glanced at her again. She was taking notes vigorously. She seemed to have started being really applicable in class. Something I hadn't seen from her before, to be quite frank.

She seemed different from last year. Had she gotten...curvier? I stopped my own thoughts immediately and looked down at my book. Blushing just from the image that just flashed in my mind.

And her hair had grown too, and was that a little bit of lipstick she was wearing? I just couldn't stop staring at her. She looked so different, and I wanted to take it all in.

Maybe I should talk to her after class.

No, I can't. My thoughts derailed.

Class finished, and I walked outside to the hall. I didn't speak to anyone, just started walking aimlessly, still fighting my subconscious.

"Sebastian!" My heart dropped.

I turned to see y/n catching up with me.

My palms instantly got sweaty, "Huh?"

"You forgot your book in class" She handed it to me.

"Oh, thank you. I-"

Before I could finish thanking her Peeves jumped out of the ground, startling both of us.

He was giggling and laughing at us, "Oh look it's the two lovebirds" He mocked us.

"Oh fantastic, look who it is" Y/n rolled her eyes.

Peeves started making a mess of the hall we were on, throwing frames, flipping tables and even unchanging a giant tapestry that was on the wall.

He just kept laughing and taunting us.

"Go away, you pesky ghost" I said while swatting him away.

And he did float away, perhaps at the worst timing possible. As professor Sharp entered the corridor and immediately erupted into a fit.

"What are you two doing?! You both shall be punished for making such a mess" Sharp said loudly.

"It wasn't us it was Peeves!" Y/n explained.

"Sure, Peeves did it; everyone uses the same excuses" He didn't believe us one bit.

"But we aren't lying, we-" I tried to convince him.

"Detention both of you, you'll both be cleaning the boathouse after classes" Sharp said in his final piece.

"But-"

Before we could say anything else, he was gone.

Great. Now we had to spend who knows how long cleaning the boathouse, which was notoriously filthy.

We both walked away in defeat. Oh, how I hate Peeves.

_____________

I walked into the boathouse only to see y/n already scrubbing a wall. She was kneeling, sleeves rolled up, and wearing pants.

Even while doing such a mundane task, she still looked pretty.