skip ending of a school

Dean, I am scared of Roman but Seth wasn't scared after the chat with Roman he been ruder and push me. We were in the gym when Seth punch me which I felled backwards and hit my head on the metal seat which I hit head hard then Seth began beating up on me which I heard AJ screaming and I black out.

AJ
STOP IT SETH YOU SEE HE KNOCK OUT LEAVE!

SETH
NO TELL AND YOU BE THE NEXT ONE HURT!

AJ
I JUST RAN UNTIL I BUMP IN DOLPH I WAS CRYING AT THE POINT!

DOLPH
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU APE?

AJ
I JUST CRIED AT THE TIME I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ROMAN CAME OUT. I GUESS DOLPH TOLD HIM WHY I WAS BEING comforted BY DOLPH.
ROMAN
I walk out and saw Dolph comforting AJ. I asked why dean not doing Dolph shrugged which made AJ cry harder. She shuddered which she said he getting hurt. I told Dolph to Check gym Dolph and I put my phone number on the phone. So I comfort her. I guess she didn't realise who I was and she told me what going one and said if I tell I get hurt next one too which made me mad not angry but mad. Dolph text me
Found Seth beating the crap out of dean even though he was out cold. Which I freaked out. I'll need to punish both of them but mainly Seth. Which I text him and told him to take him to the principal office and tell him I said paddle him as hard as he wanted. So I walk to the gym and I wrote a note and gave it to Dolph. Give it to the principal. Dolph, so I picked up Seth who was trying to kick in punch me.
Seth AJ YOUR NEXT ON MY LIST AND YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT!
AJ
Roman! Get him now cries in your chest I'm scared now.
Roman SETH YOU KNOW you're IN TROUBLE ALREADY AND NOW YOU HURT DEAN WHICH NOW I GOTTA TELL MOM WHICH SHE GOING TO GET MAD AT YOU COLBY LOPEZ. THIS END NOW. YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH. THIS IS NO JOKE EITHER! Dolph takes him to the principal office now.
Dolph yes sir.